Burleson Reviews

I would like to see the town change as to the way they treat others. The town seems to still have a lot of racist members in the community.
I love that the area is far enough away from Downtown Fort Worth, yet close enough that the commute to work isn't so long. It feels like I'm out from everything but can still get to what I need. My neighborhood is quiet and I feel safe. The school district is wonderful. I am excited that I can afford the After School Program.
Burleson is a great and growing community, it has a big family vibe to but if there was one thing I would change is some of their options for minors in the public schooling process. I hope that one day they find all the right teachers that they are looking for to motivate and excell the young minds of Burleson to bigger and better things.
Review Burleson
I do most of my shopping and dining in Burleson. Everyone is very friendly, there always seems to be someone hiring for teenage students and it is also growing. The City of Burleson is growing and the city is growing very well with the population.
Burleson is great! Far enough from the big city (Fort Worth) to be away, but large enough itself to have many amenities of city life. Movie theater, plenty of restaurants, plus the areas of Joshua and Cleburne surrounding, so plenty to do and see.
Enjoy living here:) it's close enough to Fort Worth without the feel of a big city. Short drive to FTW and not too far from all the metroplex activities and attractions.
Burleson has a lot of different event and several things that it offers the community. They have a lot of good food places and allow people to have many places to spend time with their family.
What I like about Burleson, TX is the home town feel. It's so nice to head down town at Christmas time, do a little window shopping, watch the Christmas Parade, and see Santa start the fireworks that lights up the chilly night sky. If I wanted to change something, it would be that it would be nice to see an event for introducing music and local clubs. Thanks for a great city to call home.
Burleson has a small town feel, especially with city activities in the Old Town area. However, it is very close to the big cities of Fort Worth or Arlington. The school system is very good, and recently Hill College, a local Community College, has been providing opportunities to continue education in the Burleson area.
Burleson is a town of business commuters. Hop on the Chisholm Trail parkway and enjoy the scenery to work. If you like fireworks at Christmas, Burleson has a great home town parade with the show afterwards. There are plenty of places to eat, but not so many promoted clubs. It would be nice to see a Barbershop quartet or a club intro in down town Burleson from time to time.
I like burleson because it's an easy town to learn where everything is at and the people of Burleson are friendly. I like the churches in Burlison too.
Small town but lots of good restaurants and shopping. Good people. Schools are excellent also. Babe's Chicken House and Fresca's are excellent places to eat in Old Town.
Burleson is an incredible city to grow up in. Recently there has been a few unfortunate incidents regarding crime, but 2 or 3 years ago, Burleson was rated the #12 best city to raise you children in the Nation of the United States of America. There are many restaurants, but very little entertainment, with the exception of 2 movie theaters.
I moved to America in July 2015 to Burleson, Texas. Burleson is a super boring town with nothing but business establishments and restaurants. The people in Burleson are not very open to diversity and things that stick out such as foreigner and non-traditional Burlesonites. Economically, it's upper-middleclass. It's a pretty nice town in general. Very up to date infra-structural and by the looks of buildings. It's not rundown and it's located pretty neatly close to the DFW metroplex.
Really welcoming and has a very good variety of place to eat and hangout. The people who live there are very nice and welcoming. Certain parts of the town are kind of run down though.
Burleson is a friendly, small-town suburb with great family opportunities and good schools. Lots of good restaurants, just enough amenities to feel like a big city, but none of the traffic.
I've lived in Burleson most of my life and will continue to do so! The schools are great, there are tons of city sponsored family activities and events, the restaurants are clean and tasty, and the police department is awesome. It has definitely changed since I lived there as a kid, but the area is nice, safe, and friendly!
Review Burleson
I have lived in Burleson for more than a decade it has grown so much in the last few years. This has added new businessss, restaurants, and families. This town is located in the perfect spot surrounded by small towns and on the border of a larger city life.
I LOVE how everyone knows or knows about each other. People know about each other. It's pretty safe as long you keep your children on watch every once in a while. You still have to look after your child. The school's are pretty great, other than the rivalries. There's nt much to day that's on thing I wish could change. You would have to drive at least fourth five minutes to do something fun.
Burleson is a very Homey town. It's fairly small, without feeling too small. It's also close enough to big cities so you never feel out of the way!