Buffalo Reviews

Buffalo has an undervalued culture with professional sports being a large influence on the daily lives of people in this city.
Amazing city, rich history, the pan am exposition started here! Tons of new, hip places. All ages friendly.
Cost of living is pretty reasonable. I think that this is definitely one of the up and coming cities. There has been many improvements made to the downtown region, not to mention that we have one of the great wonders of the world, Niagara Falls!
Review Buffalo
Beautiful and affordable place to live on. The snow in winter gives a hard time but to live a tension free life....Buffalo is the best place
buffalo has rich history and culture and great nightlife and entertainment. Buffalo also has excellent schools and businesses.
People in Buffalo are super nice. The city is located on Lake Erie and the Niagara River, close to Niagara Falls, with beautiful natural surroundings. There are a lot of good restaurants. And the cost of living is quite low.
Buffalo is 8\10, everybody in this city Is nice but this city needs some improvement though like buffalo needs more jobs and better schools in the city areas.
Buffalo is a wonderful and unique place that has much to offer. I've been luck enough to travel quite a bit so far, and Buffalo's local food still is number one on my list. We have famous architecture, historical landmarks, sport teams, beautiful fresh water beaches along the coast of lake Erie, local state parks, plus many different outdoor activities all year round. In Buffalo we are able to experience all four seasons which you can't find everywhere. If there is one thing I would want to change about Buffalo, it would be to get rid of some of the rundown factories. Although, it has gotten better over the years and is really starting to be a hopping place!
Buffalo is my hometown and I could never imagine leaving it. It is definitely the city of good neighbors and my pride runs high. Great things are happening, and the city is thriving.
I grew up in Buffalo, New York the public transportation is easily accessible and there is a huge surplus of Jobs. The education in New York state is highly accredited and people from all over the world come to Buffalo to attend our SUNY colleges and Universities. Buffalo is minutes away from Canada and Buffalo is a the home of Niagara Falls one of the seven wonders of the world, we are a growing city because of our Mayor Byron Brown and he has contributed to the Economic Development so that those who graduate from our SUNY schools will also have a place to work and live.
Buffalo, Ny is an up and coming city. Just within the last 10 years it has drastically changed. With the waterfront and all of the activities that are available to people of all ages, the 4 am nightlife, and the diversity of people make it a great area to live in. Not to mention Buffalo food is in a category all its own!
Unsafe neighbourhoods downtown but cheap housing market. Nightclubs are okay but be prepared to deal with drug addicts following you or stealing or asking for money/cigarettes.
I love the pride of the die hard football fans. Never give up never give in. BUFFALO BILLS NATION. The winters are beautiful, cold but amazing.
Buffalo has all the amenities of a much larger city and is small enough to have a be village feel to it. Super friendly people. Great food and booze
Buffalo is a great place for Continuing education and has great career opportunities. I like Buffalo because this is where I grew up and went to college and also found my passion for Youth.
Very friendly and homie! Excellent food! Always entertainment and things to do. The water front is a great place. Offers free concerts, movies, events. Perfect for a night out or out with the family.
Not all parts of Buffalo are the greatest, but for the most part the people are outgoing and helpful to those they see in need of it.
Review Buffalo
Buffalo has 4 seasons and there is plenty to do in all 4. Toronto and ellicottville and Niagara Falls are all close enough to enjoy day trips
If not more. Canalside has really
Made a difference.
I've lived in buffalo ny for 27 years and my overall experience was ok. There are some things I think that can be improved.
Buffalo is a growing city compared to about 10 years ago. As the city grows, there are more and more things to do. You cannot beat the local restaurants that our apart of the Buffalo culture so finding a diversified place to eat isn't hard. The harbor center brings lots of activities for the family such as movie night, outdoor exercise classes open to the community, live concerts, kayaking, boardwalk, and so much more.