Buckeye Reviews

Nice area to raise a family. I don't have any issues with buckeye. The only issue I think I could possibly have is that the grocery market is a far drive away.
The people are mostly nice (for Arizona), though no one really goes out of their way for anyone else. The police are active and courteous (if you're a speeder, you might want to live somewhere else though). The school system is literally tragic. My 4th grader has had two teachers this year, and my 5th grader three. The school has gone through multiple principles and counselors this year as well, and the district administration is useless. Bullying is rampant, and the schools have a policy of 'don't end the problem, just teach tolerance'. If it weren't for the poor education system, this would be a decent place to live.
Buckeye is a laid back, yet interesting area to reside or even just visit. The coolest place to visit, in my opinion is Skyline Park just a few miles away from the Buckeye Walmart. Gorgeous views of the whole city! One of least likeable aspects of Buckeye is perhaps the amount of break ins. That includes vehicles, homes, purses, etc. However, Buckeye is still a wonderful place to live.
Review Buckeye
Buckeye is a diverse community with state of the art public services. Schools (K-12) have improved greatly in the past few years. Easy access to other valley communities along the I-10 corridor.
I like that it has a lot of desert land, and that is had older and new parts to the city. I would like to see more stores/shopping centers built; a mall would be great!
There isn't much to not like about Buckeye if you understand that it is a SUB-urban/rural community. It's beautiful, quiet, and safe. There are neat little places to explore and the city seems ready to explode into new development (increased land value people!). The few drawbacks that I really take issue with this beautiful, quiet city is that the tax rate is ridiculous and the water prices are nuts. It's not enough to drive me away though! There is also the fact that due to it being a small town, at present there are not enough job opportunities in town for younger people (like my children).
Buckeye, AZ is very quiet and quaint. It is mostly farmland with a few busy streets in the downtown area. Mostly all the noisy spots reside in one area where all the shops are located. I like the fact most of the businesses around the area are family owned which makes it easier to connect with them. The overall fault with Buckeye is the fact that there is nothing for entertainment. Most of the fun spots you would have to drive around 30-40 minutes to get to. For the change, it would be nice to incorporate businesses other than restaurants, such as movie theaters, bowling alleys, etc.
We purchased our home during the recession for a great price. Love the small home town feel. Grand-children attend BUHS, far too many students per class and many teachers are not appropriate in their communication. Its not a crowded town like in the city. It is closer to Cali. Much more here than what you imagine from Interstate 10. Three grocery stores, (one hometown). Several fast food places. A couple banks. We have a nice public pool in old town Buckeye. Nice, quiet place to live.
I've lived in Buckeye for the past fifteen years and I couldn't be happier. Seeing this small town grow into a small city in just of a matter on ten years is insane to me. This city has so much history at every corner. There are people in this community who have had family living in Buckeye for over 100 years. There are even teachers at Buckeye Union High School who attend that school when they were in their teens. Overall, Buckeye is a safe place to raise a family due to low crime rates, and gives people a small-town vibe without being too far away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
We live on the outskirts of the main city of Buckeye, AZ on the border of Goodyear, AZ. We like the fact that it is away from the city and quiet. You can also see all of the stars at night which my family enjoys. Shopping and entertainment are only 20 minutes away. Great city!
It's a calm city with great housing prices but a little far from the city where most good paying jobs are. It would be nice to have better jobs so it wont primarily be minimum wage jobs and it would also reduce the commute time.
Buckeye, Arizona is a quaint living environment with diversity. While it is encompassed with country living full of farmland, dairies and yes even rodeo shows, it is also a thriving place for entrepreneurship and employment. Our demographics are from seniors to families raising children to college students. Other benefits I cherish about living in Buckeye, it is a thirty-minutes from Phoenix Valley. And Phoenix offer a variety of sport activities from college to the pros which my family and I enjoy. In addition, four hours from Los Angeles, California and six hours from San Diego for the enjoyment of a beach get-away. And three to four hours from Flagstaff, Sedona, Grand Canyon marvelous for skiing, bob-sledding or simply a cozy get-away or some quite time. However, the one thing I would like to see is diversity in our government leadership, which presently it lacks.
I have lived in Buckeye since I was a young girl. Growing up in Buckeye I made many childhood memories. Buckeye is a small town that is growing into a big city. This town is a great place to raise a family if you enjoy the outdoors and farming community.
I absolutely adore Buckeye, due to it being country living but you can also live in town and have the city life. There is also multiple fun attractions there as well. i would recommend it to anyone.
Buckeye is a great place for rural living. It still has a lot of farmland. It has easy access to Surprise or Phoenix by way of the I-10 and 303. It is minutes away from Litchfield Park, Avondale, and Surprise. You can live in the country and be 5 minutes from city living.
This is a Phoenix suburb and the most quiet town in the west side of the valley. I've lived here for 10 years and so far i love it. It is also confirmed that in the year of 2025, Buckeye will be the west side's top growing city.
Buckeye is really starting to grow here on the west side of Phoenix, AZ but it still maintains its small town feel. Buckeye is also a great place to raise a family.
Review Buckeye
I have lived in Buckeye for over 30 years. It has grown tremendously during that time frame, and is currently in the process of having many new business move into the area with the chance of providing more jobs. It has received the designation a PlayFul City 5.0, which demonstrates that it has many activities and park to enhance and encourage children play.
Buckeye is a great community that is considered a city but still has a town feeling when driving through. It is overall inexpensive to live in Buckeye but they have a great community or people, schools, restaurants, and everyday living needs. Buckeye is currently my home and I enjoy every minute of it.
I currently live in Buckeye, Arizona and so far my experience living in this city is going great. I live in a quiet neighborhood and my neighbors are kind and helpful. It has great schools in the surrounding area as well. All of the major necessities are close by like shopping, groceries, and basic needs are within close driving distance. It has everything I need with the peaceful quietness behind my backyard.