1. Town in Georgia

Brunswick Reviews

Brunswick, a historic port town located half way between Savannah and Jacksonville, Florida, serves as a gateway to the “Golden Isles” – the resort islands of Jekyll and St. Simons. Brunswick itself is quaint and full of historic interest, but also functions as a major port of entry for automobiles and other commodities, and has a substantial fishing and shrimp industry and some remnants of a once-larger chemical industry. But the big “growth” industry is leisure and retirement. The islands, which have been recognized leisure destinations for over 100 years, offer a wide assortment of leisure and resort activities and living accommodations. The public and private school are filled with teachers and administrators, that are dedicated in fulfilling your child/children's educational needs. The residents of the community are helpful and resourceful, and the job market is rapidly growing.
Brunswick, GA is a small town. Everyone knows just about everyone, and the people here are genuine and humble. I moved here from Texas about ten years ago, and this has now become my home. From the beautiful islands, to the beach, to taking a bike around the town, this town is perfect to get away from the stress of larger cities to sit back and enjoy what nature has to offer.
Crime is not often in my area. I pray a lot.
The beaches are great, and where I live is awesome.
In the area that i live in the crime is very low and the safety is well taking car of
Living in Brunswick has been okay. I enjoy that the beach is very close by and there are plenty of places to go out to eat.
Crime isn't at its worst, but maintence of the sidewalks and abandoned lots is terrible.
Even though Brunswick can have some rough patches and can be a little bit boring, I find peace when I come back here from vacations.
Since I have been living here in Brunswick, Ga I have not seen or heard about any crime going on.
This area is great compare to where I use to live.
Police are friendly and helpful if you're the same
Brunswick is just like any small, quiet town