Brownsville Reviews

Brownsville is a poor city but the heritage here is super strong. We are literally a step away from Mexico and all their traditions influence us. The majority of the citizens here are Hispanics and bilingual in English and Spanish. Everyone is courteous and really humble.
Brownsville is a wonderful place to grow up in. It is very Hispanic centrist, so there isn't much diversity. However, its culture provides a welcoming and sheltered place to live in. There isn't much of anything going on, but the island is thirty minutes away and bigger cities are a couple hours drive away. It's a great place, if I do say so myself.
Brownsville is a unique small small with not much diversity. Everyone knows each other like family. We believe in morals and values. More than anything, people in Brownsville help each other to break the stereotype of us Hispanics.
Review Brownsville
I love everything about Brownsville. I love the food, the culture,the community,the people just literally everything. Its such an amazing city.
What i like about brownsville is that is very calm compared to others cities . what i would like to change is the roads theres many potholes on the roads some roads are not even
i like Brownsville because i am a Mexican american and my Mexican tradition is here as well just like my american.
For me ever since I came to Brownsville I have live in peace without any problems. I have never have to suffer hunger because my parents were hard workers that always try to give us the best.
Living in brownsville can be described as very boring but in my point of view I see it as great. I got to learn many things
Brownsville is a small town that is increasing through out time, I've lived here most of my life and it is a wonderful to grow up in. Mostly everyone knows everyone and it is such a beautiful place to be in. The most important thing i would like to see change in Brownsville is the way it presents it self to the tourist, to show that the town is more than what it is.
what I love about brownsville is that we are very close to south padre island. I love visiting south padre island it is a very wonderful place.
The thing I like about Brownsville is that its a small town and people are friendly. Schools in Brownsville are average classes are never too full but just about enough. Teachers help students and push students to success.
Brownsville is such a beautiful city. No one really knows about it since we are at the tip of the U.S. before going into Mexico.
I love it down here in Brownsville. It's just a place where no matter what, you always feel welcomed.We might now have a huge diversity but you'll always feel like you fit in.
Brownsville is close to the border. It is very well protected by our federal agents. It has an excellent history behind it. This city will be the future in the next couple of years.
I've been living at Brownsville, Texas for five years, it has been a great experience. The communities are wonderful, there's plenty of public schools, and businesses.
Brownsville is a quiet and nice place to live. i have lived here all my life and its a great city. not only that but there are many beautiful places to go with the family . many good restaurants and places where they could go and take their kids. not just McDonalds.
I have lived in Brownsville, Texas for all my life. It has taught me to love this city and its traditions. I love how everyone get along and it seems like everyone are friends. I am proud to be from Brownsville.
Review Brownsville
i love Brownsville. its such a wonderful city. Most residents are friendly to each other. The tacos here are the best all around.
What I like about Brownsville is that there's not a lot of violence going on. Brownsville is Known as the most peaceful cities to live in the U.S.