1. Suburb of Indianapolis, IN

Brownsburg Reviews

The public schools are some of the best in the state. The high school will receive remodeling in the coming years. Traffic isn't always that great, but you can usually get across town within 15 minutes. It's a safe and family friendly with a great parks.
Brownsburg is a very family friendly place to live. I have always felt safe being here. Also, it is just the right size for my personal preference.
As a life-long resident of Brownsburg, and municipal employee of the Town of Brownsburg, I love the community! With close proximity to Downtown Indianapolis, shopping, and entertainment opportunities, Brownsburg is a perfect place to raise a family or start your career. CNN Money Magazine ranked Brownsburg as the #1 place to live in Indiana and #33 in the nation!
Brownsburg is very cliquish and since most of the people who live here grew up here, it's not the easiest place to live if you don't have deep roots. I also found the people here to be very arrogant and condescending. They're incredibly proud of their schools but frankly I was disappointed. They value conformity above all else. Fit in or else. Consider Plainfield if you have to live on the west side of Indianapolis. Better yet, consider another metro if you can.
Lots of new buildings being constructed. Still a homey place to live.
The town is not perfect. There has been some crime and some vandalism but mostly well kept.
Brownsburg is a nice town. Great schools, and nice people. It feels like a small town but plenty to do and people are always around and active taking advantage of the activities around. I don't regret moving here and would consider staying.
I haven't had a problem with safety while living here.
I have personally enjoyed living in Brownsburg, Indiana.
I live in the suburbs outside of Indianapolis. Crime is decent here but not too far away from my town, crime is really terrible in Indianapolis.
In my area the general atmosphere is very busy and constantly moving. Many people in my area are semi pleasant and have full schedules.
Crime isn't bad here. Drugs are becoming a problem.
I see police officers surveying our neighborhood and city on a regular basis.
I enjoy living in a location with conveniences of a major city, while living in a place with a small town feel. We have known people on the school board and in the town council.
There really is no crime in this area because once again suburbs.
Really this town is overall great for being suburbs
It's a nice area to live
My neighbors have been here as long as I have lived here
I feel safe where I live
I love the area I live!