Broussard Reviews

It is a small town that is growing. It is near a larger city in Lafayette, and has easy access via highways and roads to the city. There are good schools, and plenty of things to do.
Broussard is an incredible city to live in if there is room for housing for new residents to come join the city.
Broussard is gradually modernizing with today's time. New businesses and restaurants are starting to appear in the area. These new changes is making Broussard into a great city. One thing I do not like about Broussard and the surrounding area is how all the restaurants are so similar to each other. There are too many Chinese and Cajun restaurants out here. If a poke restaurant could do well out here I would have opened one already.
Review Broussard
Broussard is located in Louisiana. The city is just south of Lafayette on Hwy 90/I-49. It is small town living nice and quite. Everything that you need is all within driving distance
Beautiful homes everywhere. Each home has a unique feature.
Every once in a while, while I walk my dog, I get some interaction with my neighbors, but not a lot.
There is always a police officer patrolling the neighborhood.
The area is growing. New houses being constantly built, more street signs, more people moving in, but I could do better I feel. The area is quiet and dull. Even though you are surrounded by beautiful homes, there is nothing interesting that happens and you just have to make something happen. It's really dull. The most I can do is walk my dog around the block. This area is going to continue to grow because it suits the middle class very well.