Broomfield Reviews

It is a nice suburb with everything you need located between two great cities (Boulder and Denver). It does not have it's own "downtown" or "main street" but which can be nice to have near by.
Broom field is a welcoming family neighborhood where everyone seems to know everyone. This is because of Broom field High School. Most residents graduated in the 70's, 80's and 90's and decided to set up camp with a family in their hometown. It's close to everywhere. It is only a 30 minute drive to Denver, a 45 minute to Boulder and about and hour and a half to our beautiful Rocky Mountains. It's the perfect place to live if you want to raise a family.
I have lived in Broomfield, Colorado for eighteen years. This town is booming with culture, diversity, great school programs and excelling parks and recreation. I would like to see the town open more eras for open space! Aside from that I highly enjoy Broomfield Colorado.
Review Broomfield
I love how clean the city is and how friendly the people are. There are lots of fun trails to walk/bike on, playgrounds and other open space to just view the mountains.
Great quite place just outside Denver, Good for families, nice schools, friendly people and neighborhoods. Great restaurant choices, shopping, movies, and entertainment.
Great views, friendly people, and a great location in relation to distance between downtown Denver and the Rocky Mountains.
I have only been living in Broomfield for a year and a half, and so far, I've loved it. Broomfield is family friendly. It is safe and a truly beautiful town .
I've been living in Broomfield since my childhood. It's very safe and family friendly. Nightlife not so good, but you can get to Boulder and Denver easily.
I only lived in broomfield for about 3 years, I can honestly say that this town is very kind and very honest.
Broomfield is a very clean and welcoming city. There are several malls, and many places to eat. Overall it is a great place to live and is perfect for a calmer life style
I have only lived in Bloomfield for only a few years now and its amazing! The whole environment is very nice and the people are very welcoming. Definitely recommend moving there!
Broomfield is a northwest suburb of Denver Colorado. Most of Broomfield is a newer area, it is very clean and put together. Very safe and quite neighborhoods. Broomfield has some of best schools around the Denver area. Even on the weekends getting around is easy and simple due to the calm pace and little population. I can get in and out of the grocery store without any hassle. The people are warm and welcoming. I would definitely recommend the Broomfield area for anyone looking to be close to downtown Denver. The community is only a 30 minute drive and with the new light rail system it is even closer.
Broomfield is a very nostalgic community, where you can do anything from go to the mall and then run to the foothills. Everything is so close but yet so far away and different. My favorite part about the area is the bike trails, they stretch from the mountains to the mall and you get a beautiful view of the entire downtown Denver area. All I can say is that it is amazing.
Seated in the middle of Denver and Boulder, Broomfield has the best of both, and a direct commute to both. Broomfield offers a quiet place to relax and take it easy. Although there aren't many places to go bar-hopping, Broomfield makes up for it with charm. Smaller owner-operated breweries and bars have selections that rival big chains. Broomfield is included in the Boulder Valley School District, which is one of the best in Colorado for K-12 education. This fact attracts many parents to buy homes in Broomfield. The area is very family friendly. Being close to the mountains, miles of trails through open space are available and well-maintained. The price of living has been steadily going up making it more difficult for young people just starting out to find footing, however, new constructions are adding more housing at a more affordable.
I moved to Broomfield from a small town in Illinois and I moved to Broomfield when I was 15 and getting ready to go into high school. I loved moving to Broomfield because it felt like a safer city, there were more places to hang out with your friends, more parks, and more places to shop. Everywhere someone could want to go are less than 15 minutes away. The biggest mall in the area is about 30 minutes away. We are 15 minutes from the movie theaters and my personal favorite, a bookstore. This was the best experience of my life coming to Broomfield and I wouldn't change it for the world. I think the high school I went, Broomfield High School, was better than the school I would have gone to if I hadn't moved. Sometimes change is a good thing and Broomfield was the best change for me.
Broomfield is for children, old people and the rich. There are plenty of activities the city provides for small children and old people. Everything else you need money to do. Great place to raise a family. But there isn't a community with your neighbors, this is not a town that knows everyone. And unless you come in already knowing someone, you're going to have a hard time finding people. Because your neighbors just don't care. There is no downtown, new people always try and pass a bill to build a downtown area. It never gets passed because people who have been here long enough know that it's really pointless. We have plenty of places to eat and have fun, they just aren't in one area of town. People have been pushing for a downtown area for at least 20 years now. It's never going to happen. You'll understand once you've lived there long enough. All in all, it's not a bad place, it's not a great place, but it's decent enough.
I really enjoy living in Broomfield. It is a good family area. I would like to see more options for local restaurants. There is a lot of franchises and big name restaurants but I enjoy eating local.
Review Broomfield
Broomfield is my hometown-- and because it's my hometown, it holds a special place in my heart. Broomfield is in Colorado and is notorious for having over 300 days of sunshine a year. It's the kind of town for families.
Broomfield is a beautiful tightly-knit city, just a short drive from both Denver and Boulder. It includes many locally owned shops and is bustling with friendly people. Broomfield is the best of both worlds with its urban shopping centers and wide-open grassy areas, with breath-taking Rocky Mountain views around every corner.
Broomfield is a great little town, but I wish it put more focus into green initiatives. There isn't a big focus on recycling and composting. There also isn't a lot of public transportation to be found. For places to hang out there isn't one central hub, you have to travel a good 15-30 minutes by car to get anywhere.