Brooklyn Park Reviews

I really love the city I live in. People can argue about if it's a great city but in my eyes I love it. I wouldn't change a thing about the place I grew up in, it's so welcoming and everything is convenient
Brooklyn Park has been my home for over 23 years and over those 23 years I have come to see the beauty all around it. It has a college very near by, many friendly local business' and some of the kindest/caring people I have ever had the pleasure to know. There currently isn't much I would like to change but one thing I would, would be the difference in housing once you cross 85th. It seems like once you go further into Brooklyn Park there seems to be more crime. A lot of drug trafficking happens in that area and the same thing is many elementary school and middle schools are in the area. It's not as bad as it use to be so for that I am glad and very hopeful for the future of Brooklyn Park.
I loved living in Brooklyn Park. Most areas are well kept and safe. Family friendly and close to everything. Overall, it's a nice area.
Review Brooklyn Park
Brooklyn Park is a very friendly community. Everyone basically knows everyone. There are lots a family friendly places in Brooklyn Park.
Brooklyn Park is a very decent area to live in. Some might say it's a "ghetto" area to live in, but it's actually not that bad. It has good public schools nearby, a community college, and a pretty decent rate of jobs.
Brooklyn Park is an extreme diverse city in Minnesota, filled with many amazing people, opportunities, and events. The people are caring and will help if you need it. Most parts of Brooklyn Park are also very safe, both at night and during the day. It is a place I'd strongly recommend to anyone.
I used to live in Brooklyn Park when I moved to Minnesota in 2004. The living condition there is good, but the crime rate there is high, because there are diversity of people who live there. There are churches, schools, as well as business locations. I remember one Sunday morning when I was about to leave my apartment to go to church, someone was shot in the community, and because that I decided not live there anymore.
Family friendly neighborhood with local public schools and is 15 to 20 minutes away from the cities.
Great city to live in and work. There isn't a lot of things to do here, but nearby cities have a lot to do. The local school is good.
Brooklyn Park is a diverse community with lots of opportunities. There is always something to get involved in, whether that be athletics or volunteering.
Its been a great time living here ! Many great schools including Champlin Park and Park center are great as they are both IB related schools ! i am currently a student and love my school and area and would recommend anyone to live here ! its great!
Great city. Super diverse. Not lots of things to do, but nearby cities have lots to do. Good schools for the most part. I am a student and it's of fun to be a teenager here.
Here we all work together to help our city grow. We do have crime, just like anywhere else,but people are friendly and helpful. Everyone watches each other's property, share food, and get local markets as well as stores.
Olive in an area that's a mix between low income and medium income. Some of the rift raft makes the neighbor less than idea. But when push comes to shove, my neighbors are there looking out for one another to make sure everyone is safe and protected.
It's awesome where i live. Park down the street for kids and dogs, golf course, open football field. The thing i would like to see is more running and biking trails. Also more events in the area like parade it festival over by the park. Utilize the space to build more of a community.
Ive lived in Brooklyn Park a majority of my life, personally this place is nice and if you look around you can easily find somewhere where you belong here. The people here are fairly nice too for the most part or atleast have good intentions, I love the community in truth and all the events that happen within it.
The only suburb of Minneapolis that ever has plowed streets in the winter, because the cops need to be able to speed to catch a convict. Residents will receive notice of a plethora of child molesters living within spitting distance. If you're a teenager, it's easy to get away with anything. The cops have real problems to deal with and don't care that you're living life. The further you get from the city the wealthier - and white - the people get. Asain, Hispanic, and African people are suddenly extinct around the racist Champlin line. Being ten minutes from the city will spoil you.
Review Brooklyn Park
I like how Brooklyn Park is a small suburb but not small enough that everyone knows everyone. I also like how close it is to the other suburbs around the area, Everyone here is mostly friendly and easy to get along with. The schools are not bad either.
I love the fact that the City of Brooklyn Park is very diverse. Local stores and business are easily accessible for all age groups and all ethnic groups. Commute to other cities are only within minutes, which is great! Roseville Shopping Center/Mall and the Arbor Lakes Shopping Center are both only 15 minutes to the east and west of Brooklyn Park.
Brooklyn Park is an overall friendly city, but it is lacking cultural options and opportunities for economic growth. The homes in many areas are run down and there is little pride of ownership.