1. Suburb of Minneapolis, MN

Brooklyn Park Reviews

Great city. Super diverse. Not lots of things to do, but nearby cities have lots to do. Good schools for the most part. I am a student and it's of fun to be a teenager here.
Here we all work together to help our city grow. We do have crime, just like anywhere else,but people are friendly and helpful. Everyone watches each other's property, share food, and get local markets as well as stores.
Olive in an area that's a mix between low income and medium income. Some of the rift raft makes the neighbor less than idea. But when push comes to shove, my neighbors are there looking out for one another to make sure everyone is safe and protected.
It's awesome where i live. Park down the street for kids and dogs, golf course, open football field. The thing i would like to see is more running and biking trails. Also more events in the area like parade it festival over by the park. Utilize the space to build more of a community.
Ive lived in Brooklyn Park a majority of my life, personally this place is nice and if you look around you can easily find somewhere where you belong here. The people here are fairly nice too for the most part or atleast have good intentions, I love the community in truth and all the events that happen within it.
The only suburb of Minneapolis that ever has plowed streets in the winter, because the cops need to be able to speed to catch a convict. Residents will receive notice of a plethora of child molesters living within spitting distance. If you're a teenager, it's easy to get away with anything. The cops have real problems to deal with and don't care that you're living life. The further you get from the city the wealthier - and white - the people get. Asain, Hispanic, and African people are suddenly extinct around the racist Champlin line. Being ten minutes from the city will spoil you.
I like how Brooklyn Park is a small suburb but not small enough that everyone knows everyone. I also like how close it is to the other suburbs around the area, Everyone here is mostly friendly and easy to get along with. The schools are not bad either.
I love the fact that the City of Brooklyn Park is very diverse. Local stores and business are easily accessible for all age groups and all ethnic groups. Commute to other cities are only within minutes, which is great! Roseville Shopping Center/Mall and the Arbor Lakes Shopping Center are both only 15 minutes to the east and west of Brooklyn Park.
Brooklyn Park is an overall friendly city, but it is lacking cultural options and opportunities for economic growth. The homes in many areas are run down and there is little pride of ownership.
It is a great community with lots of growing businesses. They are always trying to improve things and have lots of fun family activities and resources. I feel safe walking the neighborhood and see improvements to the roads and businesses quite often!
It is a relatively quite area. It gives the feeling of a cross between the city and farm town. The neighborhoods are generally well kept with little crime. Families continue to come and live bringing children of all ages.
Brooklyn Park is a nice neighborhood to live in. People are friendly, watch out for one another. The schools are very good, they help kids get ready for college. Safety might be a little concerning, but it's very safe.
Brooklyn Park is a nice place to live. It is not completely crime free as now place is. The school District is nice and your children are safe walking down the street. Sometimes traffic is heavy as it seem construction never ends. Police respond time is quick if needed. There are many restaurants and stores in the area for your convenience. I would give Brooklyn Park, MN an 8.5 out of a 10.
The city is great in some things. It is very diverse, and it has many trails to bike and walk on; part of the Three Rivers Park District trails. Some other things, like nightlife, aren't the best.
how like more good schools. community needs to be involve. people need to be in the know of what is going on. what is becoming of the city.
Brooklyn Park is a really great community to live in. We have "Tater Days" celebration every year with a parade, fair, and fireworks. We have 4 high schools and several elementary schools in our district and the public education is pretty good. People tend to get along without difficulty and the crime rate has been steadily decreasing over the last several years. There are 2 dog parks within the city limits and several city and county parks within a bike-ride distance away. We also have ready access to multiple shops and stores and the roads are in good condition. Brooklyn Park is my hometown and I love it here.
I feel very safe here. My bike was stolen from my garage a few years ago, but otherwise nothing major.
I love living here. Our neighbors are great. There are at least 5 parks within walking distance of my house!
Police officer are polite and provide to our needs.
Easy to get to places such as parks, mall and stores.