Brookland Reviews

Its a small town. Police work pretty much 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. And of you need them after hours you have to call jonesboro dispatch. Not much to do around here. Vehicles get tampered with here and its not a place you can leave your car unlocked. Schools are pretty good. Went to highschool there myself. Theyre building a lot of new homes which is causing overcrowding in the town and schools. Not to just be negative there is a plus. Its an easy commute to either paragould or Jonesboro
it is safe and quite
some crime, but mainly most is in memphis
Review Brookland
I would live here again, i have made great friends
I never feel unsafe in my neighborhood.
I love taking my dog for a run around the block.
The police are very visible in this area, however it seems they are not adequately trained and maintained. They seem fairly ineffective, overzealous on smaller issues while bypassing larger issues in the community.
The unemployment rate here is not as high as the national average. It is a problem but not a drastic one. Most people have great jobs and carry out normal lives.
The local businesses in this area definitely add a home-style touch to their designs to create a sense of familiarity. This creates a very fun atmosphere for visitors which is great for the town.