Brookhaven Reviews

I grew up here. Family-Friendly environment. Has parades, and Brookhaven Family Days. Everyone knows each other. There is not much to do in Brookhaven though. No night-life. No club's or shops. About 30 minutes from Philadelphia.
Brookhaven is an awesome town to live in. I'm glad I moved here 6 years ago. There are plenty of stores in the township and most are within walking distance. The residents are also very friendly.
Very family friendly, close to 95 and 476. Plenty of shopping areas. Clean and semi-decent school system. Only complaints would be the Special Education aspect of the Penn-Delco school district and that everything within the borough is very politically motivated. If you are not Republican and are vocal about your own affiliation, you will be ostracized by a majority of the residents.
Review Brookhaven
I have lived in Brookhaven for over 15 years. Brookhaven is a great community to live in especially if raising a family.
I have been living in Brookhaven for 18 years now, and it is very family-friendly and a great community. It is a very safe place with a great public school system, and lots of friendly people who are very welcoming.
Great school. Great shops. Great people! Neighborhoods are friendly and have great people living in them. Everyone talks to everyone. Many job opportunities. Close to downtown Philadelphia and the night life. Many churches and hospitals in the surrounding areas.
I love the whole website it helps me find scholarships that fit my needs it matches me up with scholarship according to my interests and likes
Police are often seen out and about the neighborhood. I have never felt unsafe or witnessed any crimes taking place.
Brookhaven has a general feeling of safety and community about it. Neighbors are friendly and willing to help each other out. Our police are diligent and care for our safety. Lots of parks and wooded areas to explore to get into nature.