Brookfield Reviews

I like that Brookfield has a lot of walking paths, and I always see a lot of dogs. We have great parks, farmers markets, and library. But it is not very diverse.
Brookfield Wisconsin is a great place to live. It is a small little city with a very friendly atmosphere to it. With its size comes locations that are very easy to find. Some of the Local schools such as Swanson Elementary and Wisconsin Hills Middle School are very close by so that they are easy commutes by bus, car, or bicycle. Another thing that is great is all of the great parks in the area. I highly recommend living in Brookfield.
On a warm day, the beautiful sun shines on the happy children playing by the pool-side at Wilson park. The community of Brookfield is big and welcoming. From our neighborhood block parties to our large, ever-expanding library, we have something to offer to anyone who decides to become a part of our community. We have a progressive school system that is constantly finding ways to offer more to the students and families that are a part of it. The one aspect of the community that I, personally, would love to see evolving is our desire to interconnect and outreach with other communities. I feel that our City Hall does a great job, but we are isolated from the greater Milwaukee- area and surrounding communities. Seeing that Milwaukee is one of the most segregated cities in the United States, I believe we should try to find ways to do outreach events and encourage community-bonding and community-building all around.
Review Brookfield
Brookfield is the true definition of education and safety. Regarding education, Brookfield students stand among the top students in the state and country. Our education system is incredible here, trust me as I was born and raised in Milwaukee. Brookfield is located on the boundary to New Berlin, one of the safest places in the United States (#72 of the safest places in the country). This is due to the boundaries between Milwaukee, Brookfield & New Berlin. Also, Brookfield is located directly near Elm Grove which is considered one of the most funded percentage wise of security and police forces.
The schools are great academically and athletically. There are lots of activities in the summer to get involved with but during the winter it is a little lacking.
Although there are not too many events that will keep you busy in Brookfield Wisconsin, the schools are incredible and you can ensure the safety of you and your family. Most people are very friendly and it is no hard to make friends with your neighbors. There is also the Elmbrook School District which is the best way to educated any child. The teachers there are compassionate and truly want your children to succeed. I attended K5-12 through Elmbrook Schools and the teachers really prepared me for college.
Great suburb close to city with plenty of shopping and parks. #1 school district in state. Hometown feel with big city amenities. Perfect for families with kids of all ages.
I've grown up in Brookfield most of my life. It is a great city, with lots of recreational activities. It is very family friendly with lots of places to take the kids. Including fairs, petting zoos, parades, outdoor summer pool, and a nearby movie theater. The city is very safe both during the day and at night, the police patrols 24/7.
I really enjoy living around the Brookfield area. The city is being built up and we are looking forward to the new mall being built off hwy 94. I enjoy the restaurants, shops, and activities around the area.
Very nice suburb with excellent schools. Very safe and fairly close to Miwaukee, so you can live in the suburbs, but still experience city life somewhat and enjoy the perks of having a city close by, like having shopping centers and jobs nearby. Real estate tends to be a bit pricy around there, though.
Brookfield was part of one of the wealthier communities in WI. It was decent enough, but a lot of teens and young adults came from wealth, and were quite spoiled, disillusioned, and rather unfriendly in general. Everything was expensive and housing seemed to be pricey. The area was nice enough though.
Brookfield Wisconsin, a suburb of Milwaukee, offers a safe place to attend school and live. Because the city is constantly building new shops and places to eat, there is always something to do without having to drive to downtown Milwaukee. The cost of living is reasonable but because the city is a suburb, depending on where you work, the commute may be longer.
There are nice people in the area.
We've had a few run ins with crime in the neighborhood, but overall, nothing too serious and nothing that was discontenting.
The neighborhood residents are not the most friendly and I have had a few experiences with crime in the neighborhood, however, love the house and think that it was a great place to grow up.
I think the police have a very clear presence in our community, but not a harsh, in your face type of presence. We all know they are here to keep the community safe, and I have never had or heard of any problems with the police.
Anyone who knows me will say I'm clearly a city girl. Thus, the necessity of driving and have a car is not one that I love. However, the school district of Elmbrook is fantastic, and the community is pretty good. If you are fine with lots of home time - since everything closes around 9 - then Brookfield is the place for you.
Review Brookfield
Very safe area. Not many crimes, if any, reported in the cul-de-sac. The police are rarely visible but are easily reached.
I loved living in this house. The neighbors were friendly and the location was ideal for kids growing up. The only bad thing was the train in the back yard, but you get used to it.
Milwaukee is a diverse area, but like minded enough where the majority of people can accept one another for all their differences and weaknesses. I am proud of my hometown and area.