Bristol Reviews

I have lived in Bristol all my life. Over the past several years I have seen some changes both good and bad. The city has definitely developed over the years with new business and updating the parks and recreation centers. Unfortunately, the crime level has risen.
It's a quite town. A new shopping center would be nice. There is many sports club for kids to join. The town does have a good school system. During the winter the town does a really good job of clearing roads and making sure they are safe during travel.
I like that Bristol is small and easy to get around. Most people know Bristol for Lake Compounce Amusement Park or ESPN. It is usually a quiet area where I would relax and go to Page Park.
Review Bristol
The community has been a friendly one so far. The parks are clean and well kept. Memorial boulevard is a beautiful place to go for a walk and relax on weekends. There are plenty of great local restaurants to enjoy.
I like the programs available to help families be successful. I would, however, love to see less drugs and homelessness in the area.
I've live in Bristol since I was in 4th grade and now I'm a high school graduate. Bristol has it's ups and down when it comes to finding something to do for fun besides going to the park. If spending money is considered fun then Bristol is the perfect town. Bristol can be change in several ways, one way is adding more activities for teens and children that don't cost money. Also byy adding more diverse food places.
It is a well-rounded town I've lived in 3 different parts of it with all different people in it. Every time I move I still find nice people who just like to get through the day with a smile.
There isn't much crime or danger in our community, however, doesn't seem to have many fun activities or ecofriendly.
It is a small city with little to do in it. However it has some attraction value with CT Bikes's oldest running indoor skate park, Lake Compounce, and the ESPN World Headquarters
The high schools need better, more updated computers. The town needs a movie theater, more restaurants, and stores like Kohl's. Unfortunately, there are several vacant buildings throughout the city and the former Centre Mall site is still undeveloped.
Bristol can be a good area to live in outside the hartford area, but has had many problems with drugs lately.
I've lived in Bristol my entire life. It's a good place with lots of opportunities and always something going on.
Bristol is a small community with 2 public high schools. There isn't much to do around Bristol. There is always drama. The city knocked down the only mall it had (it was run down anyway) and promised to build a new entertainment area but failed to deliver on its promise.
Bristol has such great potential but in a way they hinder themselves. The downtown area they seem to be doing nothing with. The old Center Mall area is just an empty canvas waiting for something to be created in it.
Ive been living here for a while and i like the school, as long as your an active person you can find a lot to do here. They're are a lot of fast food places and joints to go to.
Bristol us a great community where you get to know many diverse people. In Bristol you don't get bullied for the things you like and it is a great place to raise children and pets.
Bristol, Connecticut,
Home of Espn, Americas oldest functioning theme park Lake compounds, And home of the famous Muzzy field. Bristol is also home to Edgewood Little league Which holds the Eastern Regional for the 12 year old All Star baseball teams. It also home to the American clock & watch museum along with the New England Carousel Museum. There is always plenty to do.
Review Bristol
Growing up in Bristol hasn't been all bad, But as I've gotten older I have noticed a change in the community. It's not a family friendly community anymore like it used to be. It's less safe on the streets. More and more people are leaving, but I don't believe Bristol has lost all of its potential.
The market for housing in excellent. In fact in Bristol there is a saying, "Once in Bristol, always in Bristol." People usually don't leave once they move and if they do move they always move back to Bristol. It's a city with a small town mentality. The school systems are great and as far as diversity, anybody would fit right in. There are many job opportunities being the home of ESPN and Lake Compounce. All ages will have opportunities with route 6 being the largest length of road in the city. As for it's flaws, you would need a car to get around and the highway is about 15 minutes no matter which direction you are coming from.
Bristol has an excellent school system from k-12. The teachers here really strive for your child to succeed. I wouldn't move to any other town because of the satisfaction they provide in my child's success. They are connected to other resources outside of school also to help families in need.