1. Suburb in New Jersey

Bridgewater Township Reviews

There are a couple of sections of Bridgewater; Finderne and Bradley Gardens. I live in the Bradley Gardens area and it is a quiet neighborhood. It is very rare if any crimes occur in this area, I rarely see cops driving around. Conveniently located ten minutes from the Bridgewater Commons mall, the high school, Raritan Valley Community college.. access to major highways are easy to get to.
Huge town with many things to offer. Large mall, and carious other shopping around town. Great restaurants around town. Highways that can connect to any where from NYC to Philadelphia
I've never had a problem with safety in Bridgewater. The police are almost always around, you don't have to go very far to see cop cars patrolling. I've never felt unsafe walking through the streets of Bridgewater.
A lot of young people complain about living in Bridgewater, but it's clean, it's safe, there are major highways around, so it's not difficult to get places, it's near enough to New York City to commute, and near enough to the shore to make a day trip. The school is great, too, with lots of opportunities for extracurriculars. There are several club teams for all sorts of sports as well.
I'm sure every town has it's "bad side", and I know for a fact that my town certainly has it's areas to stay away from. But a good 85% of the area I live in is relatively safe, well-lit, and respected. Crimes are reported on the town online-paper, and it is always a shock when a murder or theft is reported. It's a very uncommon thing, and the culprit is caught 99% of the time.
I really enjoyed growing up in this area. The suburban neighborhoods were peaceful and safe, and I have many fond memories of bike riding around on nearby streets and camping in the backyard. There's a nice mix of civilization and nature, with large green yards between most houses, some areas covered with deciduous forests, and deer, rabbits, groundhogs, and other animals frequently visit and/or live on the properties of my friends and I.

The weather is temperate, with an even mix of all four seasons that bring a different feel to every month, be it July thunderstorms, February blizzards, or beautiful May days.

The school district is very good- with kind teachers, many opportunities for extra curriculars, and a host of therapists and counselors who are willing to help those with special needs or situations. I feel like I was spoiled to have such a great education experience.

Bridgewater was a wonderful place to grow up in, and I can see myself coming back to this area to raise my own family. I doubt I would think twice about it, as I don't see the area depreciating in the future.
There are many options for dining.
The neighborhood has very nice, well maintained homes. Very few homes are not maintained.
You can find most anything you need within 15 mins of my house.
You need to travel outside our town to find a high paying job.