Bridgeton Reviews

I dont like anything about it. I would clean up the city and the crime. I would also tear down a lot of the abandoned buildings and homes and build affordable housing for the under privileged.
I currently reside in Bridgeton New Jersey. I love the attributes of the old time country setting. Bridgeton has townships, one of which is Hopewell. It is a beautiful township with shade tree roads and the smell of fresh cut grass. I would recommend anyone to come and visit this historic town. Its school, Hopewell Township, is rated one of the most advanced in grading. The streets and roads are safe to walk or ride a bike. Bridgeton is family friendly. If you are looking to buy a home, Hopewell would be an ideal place to settle down. Prices of home property taxes and cost of living would be in the median price ranges. There are a wide array of diverse nationalities residing here. Most of my neighbors and friends stay fit because of nearby lakes, walkways, and preserved land set aside for just these reasons.
Bridgeton is not the best city but it is where I grew up it has a lot of historical places many incidents but it is a good little town
Review Bridgeton
Bridgeton could be very beautiful but it definitely needs some up keep. The people are very nice and it's a very diverse place! Lots to see and do! We even have our own zoo!
Has a diverse population. The poverty level is high. There are not enough after school programs. The crime rate is high and continues to rise.
I lived in this town for most of my life and it has changed alot in 20 years. Unfortunately crime has grown in the area. It's very diverse with people. There are small family owned businesses around the town. The park is beautiful and nothing is too far to reach in the town.
Bridgeton has many pros and cons. They do have a very nice zoo, and splash park. There are some good restaurants to eat at in the surrounding areas. However, I would not want to be walking around the city at night. There are some very sketchy areas. I have mixed feelings about Bridgeton. I do like that it is very close to the shore, Delaware and Philadelphia.
My experience of this town would be that many of the people that live there are very closed minded. If I could recommend anything it would be to push the residents to have bigger goals dreams and encourage them that they are attainable.
nice town, the people need to work on keeping it clean. there tends to be a lot of trash laying around the community
Bridgeton is a city in Cumberland County, New Jersey, in the United States. It's in the south part of the state, on the Cohansey Rivee near the Delaware Bay. It was really beautiful back in 1940. Over the years as busniness got closed down the city slowly but surely started going down. There still some historical sections around which helps golify the beauty which helps bring back the smiles. Some consider it to be country I consider it to be home.
Don't know too much about Loco volunteering
The housing in this area is suffice, coming from a large city and able to adjust to the slower pace is not an issue to me, a great place to raise a family.
You don't hear about occasional incidents but the police is on patrol regularly
You need a car here to really live
Crime in this area is greatly increasing with a focus on more gang activity as well. Not to far from Camden NJ this area has so of the worse crime rate in American. I don't see this area turning around any time soon.
DOn't come here. There are only 2 hotels in town and they are both nasty, prostitute/druggie filled places. The food is terrible and the "historic district" is just a bunch of falling down ugly buildings.
Lots of home in my neighborhood have been broken into. No increase of police patrols, no neighborhood notice to be on lookout or if they even caught the person responsible. Also gangs everywhere..
Review Bridgeton
It's weather, sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad.
Almost every restaurant serves similar food and it all sucks
No jobs, low pay for what is out there. Mostly minimum wage jobs.