Brick Township Reviews

Great place to grow up. Very close to the beach with many activities. It's also very centrally located between Philadelphia and New York.
I moved to Brick Township from Howell Township when my parents got divorced. This has become my new home with my mother and I love the area. My new house is close to everything I need and there is alot of diversity here. This has been the perfect place for my mother and I to rebuild or new lives.
Brick township is a nice town. It has grown a lot over the years. It's close to the beach, has several parkway entrances and exits, and a lot of shopping.
Review Brick Township
Brick is a great town close to the beach with lots of other nearby towns providing opportunities for work and play. Brick also has many big box stores and chain restaurants nearby providing ample shopping and dining options.
Brick Township, while providing easy access to other great locations, does not offer much to qualify as a good area to live. The school system values athletics more than academics, making it difficult for those that are academically inclined to succeed. The area is safe to live in; of course, with a cost. There are very few job opportunities that would lead to high paying careers. The nightlife is almost nonexistent, with many residents going to other towns for fun.
All retail and medical needs are easily accessible. The cost of living is affordable. People and businesses are friendly and usually open late.
I like the closeness to the beach. The main plaza area has plenty of shops, and restaurants. I do like the reservoirs as well, it's nice for running or exercise. I live in a calm neighborhood overall.
Brick is a quiet town that I feel has everything one would need. From great restaurants, to great strip malls with all types of diversified shops, to the beach and parkway nearby, Brick township is truly a hidden gem many do not know about.
Although Brick is a small town there is a lot to do. There's great shopping and many good restaurants. The local Lowes movie theatre has recently been upgraded so you no longer have to drive to Toms River to have a pleasurable experience. While most of the town is inland, many people don't know that Brick goes all the way to the Atlantic Ocean.
I have lived in Brick for 23 years and have seen the town at both sides of the spectrum. Growing up in Brick, I remember it being a wholesome, family-oriented, and welcoming community for all people. It was even named "The Safest Town in America" for several years. However, throughout the late 2000's into the mid-2010's, the town fell off the grid due to less-rigid education standards, political corruption, failing infrastructure, and increased crime rates. The catalysts for these items are up for debate, but now I see the town making moves to progress itself back to what it once was by providing better roads and school programs, bridging the "cross-town rivalry" divide, and ensuring that officials are seeing results for the plans that they initiate.
The town has grown over the past 8 years having every chain restaurant you could want. The neighborhoods are clean and lots of young families and the town just replaced or updated its parks. Not a lot of new town construction however leaving you with 25+ year old homes that need updating. Taxes are not the highest but certinaly not the lowest but the services in town do reflect you contribution in its police, fire, EMs and public works.
I love the way my town comes together for each other. We celebrate summers at the local beach with concerts and fireworks. The main thing I would really love to see change is the drugs. There's too many young people dieing from overdoses and the drugs are all throughout the town. The police department has been doing a great job in keeping our town safe.
I have spent nearly my whole life in Brick and I like living here. While it is not exciting that is what I like about it. I do not find it lacking in any areas and also do not find it to indulgent. The only thing that I have to call upon is the fact that it is very expensive to live here.
I was born and raised here. Growing up here was awesome. We are very close to two boardwalks and several beaches and bays. I still live here but sadly, drug use has become more popular in certain areas. Overall I enjoy my time here.
The police in my area are always around so I feel safe. But I do know there are some crimes that I wish wouldn't occur in my town.
The state and town I grew up in is beautiful. We have endless amounts of indoor and outdoor activities for all seasons and weather. The only downside to New Jersey is the expenses.
The crime has been getting worse here. Constant robberies.
Review Brick Township
It used to be such a great area, but drugs and crime are beginning to take over faster than ever.
People typically live here for a very long time because it is a great place to live.
The crime right is going up a little bit; but it also is in the world. The police are on every investigation and get the problems fixed.