Brewster Reviews

Brewster is a quite town located in the lower region of Cape Cod. It has a low crime rate, is full of friendly residents, and is home to great public schools! The town has been progressive in terms of the environment - there is a recycling center for residents to use, the town no longer allows for the use of plastic bags in town stores and there are plenty of sidewalks and bike paths for pedestrians to travel. Brewster is an ideal place to live!
i love that Brewster is nice and quiet . I like to see a community center in Brewster. that way they be more to do in Brewster.
I love where I live.
Review Brewster
I feel safe in our town . Crime appears low.
Crime is pretty minimal. Typically when there are car robberies they all happen at once. There will be periods where 10 cars will be broken into and then none for a while. Occasional store robbery however not a big concern. Police are always out and about in town.
Houses are generally beautiful and well kept. They are mostly expensive, however.
Almost everyone is very friendly and kind.
I have not seen any crime on my street while living here.
It's a great place to live because the people are very friendly and it's a great community.