Brentwood Reviews

Brentwood has interesting parks and hiking spots. It is a peaceful community with great public schools.
Though it sometimes suffers from a lack of novel experiences, Brentwood is a great place to raise a family and to get to know a close-knit community.
Great community to raise a family! Love the people and all of the activities we have in this area. Great Schools!
Review Brentwood
One of the cleanest, safest and quite town in east bay. The only change i will like to see is the night life and places for family to visit that way we don't have to leave the town to experience something with our families.
Brentwood has seen a lot of growth over the years, and is a very nice area. The only issue is that it lies next to Antioch and as a result, the crime has become more frequent. But, for the most part, it is clean, safe, not crazy expensive, and it feels like home to me.
There are many houses in the area but not enough schools to accommodate children. The new houses being built are too close together and in small lots.
I have been living in Brentwood for twenty-two years now, and it is a place I love coming home to. Not only is the climate here nice for a summer-lover like me, but there are a lot of resources Brentwood offers such as good schooling; a newspaper that focuses on local events, small businesses, and accomplishments; and a downtown that brings us together with healthy fun. Brentwood offers good places to eat, a vigilant and caring police force, a friendly feeling of community, and nice landscaping. One thing I am personally fond of is the art community here. There is an art gallery and an annual Art, Wine, and Jazz festival (which I have volunteered at a few times now). Additionally, the art students from Liberty High have decorated the city with their skill.

Of course, not every city is without its flaws. I would like to see more affordable housing amidst all the box-shaped mansions, but what can I expect from a rapidly-growing, Bay Area city? I would also like to see arcades.
Small town feel right outside of SF! This town is perfect for young families who want to get out and be active. Lots of community events and always something fun to do.
I love the overall feeling of safety in Brentwood. It's easy to be familiar with everyone and yet still have some privacy. One of my favorite parts about Brentwood is the Farmer's Market!
Prepare yourself for a long commute. Beautiful place to live but you have to sacrifice your time to commute everyday into the city to afford the cost of living.
what I like about Brentwood is that the community is family friendly. I would like to see change how the community comes together as one in support of lives that have been lost
Brentwood is a lovely city, filled with a lot of activities an members that positively contribute to the community. The people here are not snobby or rude but tend to help each other in times of need. I would like to see some change in a more active security system only because I have had a few experience where I have not felt that security did their best or got there and helped the best they could. I would also change all the constant construction happening on Highway 4 that they keep changing or adding on to. Other than that, I love the people of Brentwood and the sense of community.
Brentwood is pretty quiet town. Nothing really goes on there. Theres the streets of brentwood which is a really nice place to shop, but some stores are going away. The public schools are pretty good, and theres plenty of great resturaunts around
The schools are very nice and have so many resources, nice teachers, and good safety. There is an amazing local business presence including restaurants, produce, hair salons, etc. The weather is amazing here. The neighborhoods are typically very nice. Good roads, sidewalks, and parks! Very happy place.
Traffic is awful, streetlights are garbage. The city itself is always clean, anything you could need is a short drive away.
Brentwood is an up and coming suburban area in the East Bay. It is a family-friendly neighborhood and lots of new or young families flock out here to raise their children. In addition to having your essential stores, Brentwood has great churches and a water park.
I have lived in Brentwood for over two years now. I like the small town feel that it has. I would like to see more family oriented activities in the area.
Review Brentwood
Brentwood is city in Contra Costa County in California,United States. It is located in the East Bay Area region of the San Francisco Bay Area.
Brentwood is agriculture city and you can get lots of cherries,corn and peaches. Brentwood is increasingly residential. The Brentwood education system is very good and the city is served by the brentwood Union School District but in brentwood is not many for job Opportunities so i would like to be hear some businesses and industry.
I have grown up in this area all my life. We moved our family to Brentwood in 2009 and have been very happy. It is small town and yet growing so we have added some great restaurants and fun places to go! The public schools have been a great experience for both of my girls.
I like the cleanliness and diversity of the city but the city needs to bring in more businesses for local job opportunities.