1. Town in Washington

Bremerton Reviews

Bremerton has improved quite a bit over the years! The city is working hard to provide a safer environment, and contributing to local businesses.
Bremerton is a navy town. It has a mix of people in the community set on the coast of the beautiful Puget Sound, directly across the water from Seattle. For being a city with a long military history, it still has a pretty small-town feel. What I would like to see change is that there aren't any 4-year universities even remotely nearby. The nearest university is 35+ miles away, which takes a toll on a community in many ways and can result in an attitude of hopelessness and desolation. Because no university means no skilled workers, employment opportunities are limited and lacking in diversity. I myself have to commute into Tacoma (36 mi. away) to work a job where I can actually afford to live on the income.
Cost of living is too high for the area. Lots of jobs but they tend to be low paying. Traffic is awful, but the people are pretty friendly.
NANANANANANANNANANANNANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I would like there to be more sidewalks and safer areas for the younger crowd. Bremerton is relatively quiet and we'll populated. Springtime is the nicest time of the year because of all the wildlife.
I've lived in Cincinnati, OH my whole life up until last January. Picking up and moving across the United States was an indescribable experience, but I definitely wouldn't have it any other way. Living in Bremerton over the past year has opened my horizons to the many different types of people I've met and are my neighbors. Bremerton, WA has a Naval Base on the cusp of the Puget Sound and another Naval Base just 15 minutes north. So you can definitely call Bremerton a military town, that covers military pride across many of the surrounding towns. My absolute favorite part of living in Bremerton is the miraculous views of Mt. Rainier and the Cascade Mountains. Even after seeing them every morning on my drive to work, I still have a feeling of awe when seeing the natural beauty gleaming in the sunlight.
great p;ace. lots of military and schools. restayrants everywhere. hoping to stay for a while. cant wait to move onffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Bremerton is a beautiful town but not a lot to do for young people. I would love to see more of a focus of getting young people involved with the outdoors. There are so many beautiful hikes, national parks and outdoor activities to explore.
Bremerton is a navy town. Although, full of hipsters and drug users, it is a quite pleasant place to live. They have all your needs sufficed by all the surrounding businesses. The amount of nature and beautiful views, is incredible. The people are tremendously kind.
So far it has been a good experience. A little bit difficult to manage at times but other than that I do enjoy it.
Downtown is nice. Pier is beautiful. Beach is beautiful. Shipyard has a beautiful view. Great to ride the ferries. Local restaurants like Anthony's is great, food great, service is great.
I have lived in Bremerton for 12 years now. I am only here to be close to my parents as they are getting older. I do not like it here. It rains way too much. I enjoy the sun and miss it dearly. It would be nice if there was more to do for my children during the rainy season. They are stuck in the house most of the time during this season. I also would appreciate better health care centers. My youngest son was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis at birth. We have to travel an hour to see his specialists. The drive is scary when it rains non-stop. I have to cross the Tacoma narrows bridge every 2 months and I don't look forward to the drive during the rain.
The Ferry rides to Seattle are really fun. The also have a nice country fair with a a rodeo. There is a major shipyard that employees like 15,000 people. This is the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard. Bremerton is a easy commute to many outdoor activities in Western Washington.
I really enjoyed the whole NICHE experience. I really like how easy it is to navagate through this site. The only thing I would change is making the site more secure.
I love it here in Bremerton. This region has many naturally beautiful areas, and the people are friendly too. It has many opportunities for cultural events, and is within commuting distance to Seattle if you want more.
I currently live in Bremerton,WA. I have lived in Kitsap County for the last 19 years. In 2009 I moved away for about 5 years and in 2014 I finally came back to the place I called home. When returning home i was in disbelief, the place I loved and missed so much was nothing like I remembered. The city of Bremerton alone has been overtaken with drugs. It is so shocking to be walking down the street and with in a 2 block distance you will find at least 50 syringes or drug baggies lying on the ground. Its gotten so bad that there are people overdosing from these drugs left and right. And it's taken over our city as well as our county as a whole. I would like to see Kitsap County and the city of Bremerton provide more resources and assistance to those in our community as far as drug rehabilitation, housing assistance, resources to help addicts feel like there is a way out.
Bremerton is trying to improve but still has a bad reputation to overcome. They have homeless and drug addicts all over. PSNS is the largest employer but those workers are too young to understand what their overall job entails
Bremerton is an old Navy town. Very diverse but unfortunately is very white-centric still. However, the LGBTQ+ community is amazing, despite the heavy conservative atmosphere!
Enjoy the site and always get up to date emails about new scholarship opportunities and other relevant information for me and my education
its generally good, but with occasional parking lot car prowlers