Bremen Reviews

Bremen is a small town in Georgia, that has its ups and downs. An 'up' would be that by being a small town most everyone knows one another. A 'down' would be that unless you live within the city limits you are required to pay a tuition to be able to attend the local public elementary and high school. If you do not have this money, then the bus ride to the county school is usually around 2 hours. A real unfair disadvantage to those that are financially challenged.
I have lived in Bremen Georgia my whole life and still do. Bremen is a small southern town that is quickly growing. Out of the three towns that make up the county, Bremen is the only one with a Wal Mart and a private school. This city school brings about some of the highest test scores and graduation rates of the district and state. Education is taken very seriously in Bremen. There are numerous fast food restaurants and gas stations. However it still doesn't posses a dine in or "sit down " restaurant. Crime is for the most part rare. There are the usual public drunk or domestic issue but no gangs or shootings thankfully. My only complaint with bremen would be that the housing market is to highly priced. If you don't bring home at least $45,000 a year, you can't afford to live here. Overall I love my little town and if you check it out, you'd love it too!
I love my small town. Everybody knows everybody and the atmosphere is so welcoming and loving. Bremen, Georgia is my home.
Review Bremen
People don't really shop here
There are a few crimes but it is mostly safe.
Some people chose to exercise but some did not.