Brandon Reviews

Brandon is an overall great place to live, I have lived here almost my entire life and I love it. I plan to stay around here for much time to come. However, something that I would like to see change is the diversity. we do not have much for diversity here in Brandon and I would like to see more of it. Other than that I love the way that Brandon is about safety and I can't wait to live here for many years to come.
Brandon is a great town to raise a family. Brandon is a short drive to Sioux Falls for any needs you may have. Brandon is home to the Brandon valley high school, where academics are among the school top priorities.
👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿its a good town to live in
Start Your Review of Brandon
Brandon has always been a thriving town, especially over the last few years. Recently there have been many businesses opening and prospering throughout the town such as Brandon Boutique, Marcos Pizza, Trade Home, etc. Brandon is the home of the Brandon Valley School District, rated number one in South Dakota. The high school is the heart of the town, as you can find most of Brandon's residents at the football field on Friday nights. Safety is a number one priority in the town as well, as its police are friendly but can keep order. Brandon is lastly a suburban town conveniently located next to Sioux Falls, the biggest city in the state filled with real estate, nightlife, more schools, and for affordable prices as well.
Friendly people, great school district and wonderful churches. Brandon is the best place to raise a family in the Midwest. Crime is low and housing is very affordable.
Nice town that is continuously growing. Everything you need is right here in short drive away from Sioux Falls. The school systems seem to be on top of everything. Don't a downside of this Town is the expense of living here property taxes are a little bit higher here than it is in surrounding communities including Sioux Falls.
I like my community. Everyone is very giving and supportive. I do wish the community could come together and figure out this water/sewer issue. Not only is it outrageously expensive, I'm very concerned for the health of my family.
Brandon is a close knit community. We are always there for each other in the good and bad times. Our community is very friendly to families and elders. Even though it is sometimes quiet, we always have activities going on in Brandon. Brandon is a excellent community to live in.
The town of Brandon is very close-knit. This is a great town to raise a family, there are many different schools and opportunities that arise in the town. It is a small enough town that you know a lot of people and the community is close, but big enough so that you can be involved in great things.
Brandon is a town next to Sioux Falls. Brandon has the small town feel to it. People are friendly and kind.
Brandon is a quiet town with one of the best school districts. With the increasing number of impants, Brandon continues to grow with potential. The neighborhoods are quiet and safe.
I have had a great experience growing up in Brandon. It has a small town feel, but is located right outside South Dakota's largest city, Sioux Falls. The schools are wonderful and everything you need is just a short drive/walk away.
With a growing town the crime rate grows as well but the police seem to have it under control
Nice small town but not much to do unless you take a drive to Sioux Falls
The police in my area have always been extremely responsive and I have no worries for the crime and safety.
I absolutely love the environment of the area I was born and raised in. If I were to settle down and have a family right now I would choose to come back to this environment to raise my children in. I can see this small town growing more tightly bond as a community and that is what I love most about this area.
The only thing I see is that crime may be going up a bit -- drug related.
Start Your Review of Brandon
I liked growing up here, the school system was really great. Amazing teachers! The only thing I didn't like is the weather and the terrain. I love the mountains! That is why I left. I would live here again only because I am going to go to school to be a teacher and would love teaching in the Brandon Valley School District!
There are always police patrolling and you never have to worry. There have been known petty crimes, but overall there usually isn't much to worry about when kids and families are out strolling the streets of my small town. You can easily leave your doors unlocked and not have to worry about people walking into your home and steal your personal belongings.
The school system is good, however a lot of the town is like a high school clique which gets very annoying. Overall, it's a great community to raise a family in.