Brandon Reviews

Its growing and its diverse. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Brandon is a suburban area with little to no nightlife and a landlord market that is increasing costs. The traffic is far too overbearing in rush hours because of our population, however Brandon is not considered a city.
Brandon is a nearby City of Tampa, thats home for great shopping, and a wide selection of cuisines to please everyones palate. There are many fun spots in town that can be fun for the whole family. It's a small charming town that's packed with a little bit of everything. Not to mention, it is just minutes from downtown Tampa and surrounding historic districts, amusement parks, museums, art galleries, beaches, and the Florida Acquarium. It is also home to some of the best schools in Florida...The University Of Tampa and The University of South Florida. I deem Brandon one of the best places in the Tampa Bay area to live.
Review Brandon
Brandon is quiet and comfortable. The only thing I would change is the morning traffic. Other than that I love it here! :)
Nice, safe suburb of Tampa. While you will get the occasional rude person, most of the people are very nice and willing to help out. The town itself is developed very nicely, although not much of a night scene (hence the 4 stars instead of 5). I've lived in the area for over 20 years and love it.
What I like about Brandon, Florida is that it is such an urban area. The city has a lot of stores, so much to do. You don't ever have to worry about having a night in, because there is nothing to do. So many housing opportunity for everyone no matter whats their budget. What I would like to see is more roads in Brandon, there are so many places and overly populated for those not so big roads they have provided us with.
i love that we have a variety of store to visit. it a pretty fast pace city. there is a lot of time too much traffic and commute times are hectic. would like to see wider traffic lanes or better traffic patterns. Brandon is really an awesome city with a mix of houses and great apartments.
It's okay in Brandon. There are a lot of places to eat and shop. However; that is about it. They have very traditional types of places. Not many local unique places to visit.
Cost of living is very affordable and overall a safe place to live. There is plenty to do around and residents are friendly and kind.
Brandon itself just isn't very upkept with cleaning the streets and roads. When there's accidents there's always bit debris and glass pushed into a pile where cars wont hit them. The roads need to be expanded due to the massive increase of residents from the fishhawk area. Everyone is forced to take the same road due to there not being enough road options. If these issued where fixed i think it would help the commute time as well. From fishhawk it takes a good 30-40 minutes just to get to the mall.
Brandon is an excellent area to live in, there are many things to do and it is a place for everyone, both young and old. However, over the years a lot of people have moved into the area causing a lot of traffic. Maybe opening more driving lanes would help improve this problem.
Brandon is a great area to visit restaurants and to go shopping! It is also a great area for family living!
I am a resident in this town of brandon and I love that every thing is so near to my apartment and all the shopping are a few minutes away from me. the have plenty of restaurants,stores,groceries stores,banks, and much more. there also have clinic which are very convenient to have around-the-clock .
I love that Brandon is well diverse, it is a great place to visit while on vacation and to consider moving too. Over the last thirty years the growth has been great and the town is beautiful.
It's an okay place to live, depending on where in Brandon you live. I live right in the heart of Brandon and while it's close to everything, traffic is horrible. It's horrible all the time. That is definitely the down side to living here.
Brandon is a very diverse town with an old side rich with culture to more modern areas. Employment is more focused outside of he town other than retail.
I love living in Brandon and feel that it has been a great place to raise a family. There are many things to do with a variety of great stores, restaurants and family activities.
Review Brandon
Brandon is a city surrounded by wonderful people that will make anyone smile. I have lived in Brandon, FL for the last 6 years and have learned to call it my home. It is a very well kept city that has grown since I moved here from Colombia, South America. The city is characterized by different neighborhoods with beautiful homes and great schools. Brandon still conserves some farms in the area which give the city a country feeling with a touch of nature. There are many activities that you can do in the area such as going to the movies, shopping, enjoying a variety of food from different countries and walking on nature trails. For all these reasons you do not have to drive far to have fun. In conclusion Brandon has all you need to grow a family.
When looking for a place to live many factors must be considered. As we have all heard before, "Location, Location, Location." Brandon's access to all major highways is a greatly promotes its location. It is very easy to jump on I-75, I-4, or even the crosstown when commuting to work or driving to your destination. This allows for multiple job opportunities. The Real Estate Market is booming with new builds, raising the cost of living slightly, but still allowing the area to be affordable. Safe and family friendly neighborhoods enable children to play outside when coming home from school. There is always something to do, whether it's seeing a movie or going bowling. Diversity plays a huge role in Brandon as well. It is an ideal location to work, live, and raise a family. Brandon is my home, I grew up here, and I would not have it any other way.
It is great to at Brandon, very convenient everything is close. However; I love to see the quality of public School improve. No more level or grade C school. And more night businesses.