Bradley Gardens Reviews

In the years that I lived in Bridgewater, I did read of a couple crimes in the news a few times. None of them, however, were of the type that would give me concern for my safety; I do not recall any robberies, for example.
As long as you have a car, you don't need to go very far to sustain a lifestyle. Multiple supermarkets are within the municipality borders. Projects such as the Route 22 expansion show that the government is interested in improving public services. Within the surrounding towns, there are both homes and apartments. The air is clean, and there is still plenty of greenery. New York City is an hour-long drive away although you could also take NJ Transit, which has a few stations on the Raritan Valley line nearby.
There is very minimal crime in my town. I feel very safe during the day, and at night. I am able to go for night walks in the summer if needed. Police are out and about on the roads at all times of the day and have a quick response time to when they are called.
Review Bradley Gardens
Overall, the area I live in is a pretty great area. The neighborhood is safe and friendly. Bridgewater is a well taken care town, no matter the time of the year. The education in the town, especially New Jersey in general, is one of the best.