Bowie Reviews

Bowie is a nice place to raise children and to live. It is between Baltimore and D.C., which are two great cities.
Bowie is diverse. It is 30 mins from both DC and Baltimore. There are mostly families that reside here. It's quiet and there are plenty of options for groceries and household items. Restaurants here are mostly chain and retail shops are limited.
Bowie is a pretty cool place to live. It's not a destination for hanging out, even though it has some nice restaurants. Clean, fairly safe suburb.
Review Bowie
Excellent schools, excellent people. Grew up in Bowie and my whole family lives in Bowie. Worked at local stores while in high school, lived on my own in the area and commuted for some time. Great town to grow up and live in.
Bowie is the perfect place to live! Theres always something to do. Its a great place to raise a family.
- Bowie is overall just a great and wonderful place to live in. I truly love this area and don't have any desire to ever leave. This area is completely safe and such a great area to live in so no one has anything to worry about.
I love Bowie, it is peaceful, and not to far from my place of employment. I have been in the area about 10 years, and I have never had problems. I have one issue and that is with the high school in that area. It just seem to me, the school is depreciating which has an affect on our children. Other than that, I don't want to leave, I love it there.
I like bowie but there are somethings that can change. There should be a bus that runs on the weekend to help people get around who do not have a car to get around after work but they don't. There needs to be more jobs offered around here.
I love living in Bowie. Close to major highway and businesses. Lots of new business and residential development
Bowie is a very large city where each region has it's own quirks. I live in historic Bowie where it's very quiet and peaceful. A lot of diverse families live near by as I see the children riding their bikes down the street. 1/2 the year, we have a farmers market on Wednesdays a few blocks from my street and also they close down the same area for fun festivals a couple times a year for things like Arts and Craft Festival. Shopping is located conveniently close (not always a great thing) and D.C. and Baltimore is only 25 mins away. Not my first choice in areas to live but I am very happy with the decision.
I really enjoy the diversity of the city. It is very much updated and is in the middle of every other surrounding city. The cost of living is fair enough for a family of four to a young adult. There are many office jobs and retail jobs in the city.
Bowie is a great place to raise a family. It is close to Maryland's major cities, but I wouldn't like to see it become over crowded.
There is always something to do in the area. The job opportunities are endless however, I sometimes worry about the safety due to neighboring areas.
Great Neighborhood. Safe and close to the 50. Area seems to be not to crowded. Many stores and restaurants around.
my years at the glorious Bowie state university have been the most fun and challenging years of my life. I have experience a great deal of opportunity and success being apart of the student government association, student leader association, resident hall treasurer, and a member of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, INC.
I enjoy living in Bowie because I feel a sense of community and safety. Bowie is a very family oriented city and has many conveniences that other cities do not offer. There are stores, restaurants, professional practices, and parks all within 5 minutes of my home. While everything is close by, I still do not feel the congestion I would feel if I lived in a place such as New York City or DC. However, with all of the rapid development happening in Bowie, it is possible that the city will soon feel congested like other common cities. I believe that Bowie should stop building companies so rapidly because this can take away from the quiet, family oriented city I am used to and replace it with crime and congestion.
Bowie, is a beautiful city to live at. The city is very diverse with friendly neighbors with kind hearts who receive other people with a warm welcome. There are different of bowie that you can visit for relaxation and also fun activities. The bowie city hall is a very knowledgeable place to visit if one wants to know more about bowie. The town center is very beautiful with different stores in about walking distance. The restaurant foods in bowie are great and very delicious. In all, bowie is a place to call home for people who are super friendly and love quiet neighborhoods.
Review Bowie
Bowie has been my home my entire life I always love the town center and I'm glad that there finally expanding the mall right now. One thing I want to change is to somehow improve public schools
I loved that is was so safe and family friendly. Markets near by and restaurants. My church was near by. Apartments that I lived in were just so well kept up. I love it!
I have enjoyed that Bowie is a very diverse area. Being able to live close to the nation's capital without having to deal with all of the issues that come with living in "the big city" has been great. The schools are good, the people are friendly, and it is overall very well maintained.