Bound Brook Reviews

Bound Brook is a one of those small towns where everyone knows each other. It's surrounded by other larger well-know cities. For this reason I believe the town goes unrecognized and overlooked. I completed high school is Bound Brook and the funding was was terrible. Everything was out dated which limited student activities and growth. The people that live in Bound Brook are awesome and diverse, I would love to see them have equal opportunity for success by seeing more invested in the township.
Bound Brook is small and nice! Great sense of community. There's always a community event going on or a sports game from the high school. The people are very friendly and the businesses are excellent. Bound Brook has always felt safe for residents. Any incidents are dealt with promptly and with the best of intention. Every one in the community supports one another and helps each other in every way.
This town is very good for a young person starting off, there are parks and shopping close by. I have been working with the mayor and his wife on a project and they are very inviting.
Review Bound Brook
I like Bound Brook because it is calm and in the recent years it got really clean. I would just like to see less abandoned buildings and less violence.
Bound Brook is great! If you invest yourself in this town, you will get that investment back. There are so many great people here. We are a "traditional" town. Simple things like a rec center with a community pool, a library, a historic theater, fireman's carnival, street fairs, summer movies in the park, antique car shows, and sidewalks. Sidewalks sounds silly, but if you have kids, sidewalks are a big deal. Walking, teaching kids to ride bikes, walking to their friend's homes etc....sidewalks are a big deal. The police are friendly, with an emphasis on community policing. We have a K9, Crusader, besides being a huge asset to our PD, he goes to the schools with his handler. The kids love him! I grew up here, went to the BB schools, and I am now raising my kids here. It is a great place!
There is a lot of drug misuse
A little run downed compared to other towns
As a young person, there is not much to do here. Perhaps bowling
As a college student, I am constantly searching for job opportunities in my field and there is only about 100 that appear in search engines. Terrible
The local businesses in the area of kind of boring. There isn't much to do here, the malls are small, and not much diversity of stores. There isn't too many big name brands and the local businesses are not that great either. The Shop RIte is great though.
Nice little town not so much to do for a tourist.
People exercise but not everyone does.