1. City in Colorado

Boulder Reviews

I have lived in Boulder for nearly ten years, and have loved every minute of my time here. Boulder is a vibrant city year round--you can walk nearly anywhere and find an event taking place. Festivals, marathons, farmers' markets--anything you can think of--you will find just by exploring. Surrounded by the Flatirons to the West, and country farms to the East, Boulder has hiking trails and footpaths anywhere you look. Boulder is a city to grow into. A city that truly allows you to experience life on a new level.
I love Boulder. I live right by Chautauqua and get to see the mountains every day on my way to work. The people vary, we've had an influx of what I like to call "trust fund hippies" that aren't the nicest, but I love most people here. The public schools are alright, except Boulder high. It's very family friendly, but the hill is for the college students. It's super expensive to live here, but everything else is relatively cheap, and the food is very healthy.
My last four years in Boulder have been extremely eye opening. I grew up only 45 minutes away but it it is a whole new world here. In Boulder there are so many things to experience and always a friendly face to lend a helping hand.
Spray paint decor, a homeless person with dreadlocks on every other corner, bicycling, bright colors, and the jagged foothills that line the west end of the sky: This is Boulder. If anything is gorgeously unusual, you can find it here. The homes are expensive, but the historical district is beautiful enough to make you consider spending your entire savings account. There are activities for everyone. If you like nightlife, Pearl Street offers a variety of bars. There is hiking, bicycling, aerial circus, and rock climbing for the adventurous. The artists can take art classes at the local college, stroll though parks full of sculptures, or spend hours painting along boulder creek. The only disadvantage is that fast food is scare. Numerous Whole Foods and local groceries offer healthy choices for health nuts, vegetarians, vegans, and more!
Boulder is a very beautiful town to live in. Nestled up against the front range of the Rocky Mountains, it is a vibrant town full of healthy, intelligent and motivated citizens. It is clean, safe and very open to different ways of thinking. It is a fairly small town, but wide open at the same time. Tons of open space, individual neighborhoods with their own character, great culture, night life and great people.
Boulder is the center of healthy living in the United States. People have every opportunity to get outdoors and eat healthily. The community is politically minded, well-educated, and well-organized. The lack of diversity and affordable housing in Boulder is problematic but it is an incredibly safe place to go to school or raise children.
I am a fairly new resident to Boulder having moved from Texas. Boulder is a great town for early risers. Many businesses tend to close early, including a lot of restaurants. Late night options include a hand full of bars and saloons but no real clubs. Particularly, no dance clubs. A lot of bike paths in Boulder if you are into biking or running. Traffic is a little claustrophobic. Most residents have a huge entitlement complex and are not overly friendly, which is what I'm used to in Texas. The mountains are always west. You will hear this every day in Boulder.
Boulder is surrounded by the Flatirons. There are limitless hikes and adventures that can be explored in the mountains. A few downsides there is not much diversity and house pricies are extremely high.
Boulder is a great city. It is right up against the Flatirons with a real emphasis on open spaces and outdoor activities. It's known for it's downtown Pearl St mall and it's many breweries.
I love the mountains surrounding the town. Boulder has a very beautiful view of the Flat Irons. I enjoy the diversity in food and small businesses. I live on campus at CU and find myself getting around town with-ease. The public transportation is great and I rarely find myself in-need of a car.
Easy to use. Fast way to answer questions. Questions are easy to understand and I enjoy how simple the surveys are to take.
My neighborhood is quaint, swimming in colors and full of chatter during the daylight hours. My home is on the way to the local grocery store, so there is a constant flow of baby strollers, doggie tails and people with leafy greens popping out of bags. Boulder is a unique community, those conscious of their surroundings and the people who share the neighborhood with them them. It's almost eerie how nice people are. However, there is a lack of culture to be found in my neighborhood. It seems as though everyone is on the same path, out doing the same things and speaking the same way. I wish for a more culturally diverse neighborhood, where children are playing quirky games they've never heard of before. And you walk past a home & distinctly know their origin of food. It's a place of personal freedom with the bountiful opportunities to express it. It's a growing genome of talented and educated people, who are happy to share their opinions and knowledge.
The people in this community are meaner than anywhere I have ever lived. I'm a student here and on-campus demeanor is no different than off-campus. Parents at the public schools are just as inconsiderate too. Boulder is an unfriendly town - period.
I loved living in Boulder. I lived there while attending CU Boulder. It is an awesome college town with rocky mountain right in your backyard. I enjoyed the small city with lots to offer. If I would change anything, it would be the cost of living. Rent is extremely high in Boulder!
Boulder is a beautiful, active city. You are thirty minutes to the mountains, fifteen minutes from Denver and just seconds away from bike trails. If you live an active lifestyle you will want to check out boulder.
Boulder is rich in cultural and spiritual influence with highly desired artistic flare! Multiple venues including historical buildings, museums and fine art, exciting nightlife and caters to an active lifestyle outdoors.
Boulder is a bubble. Residents in Boulder tend to be far-left politically. Boulder is full of hippies, scientists, mountain men and women, and any type of crazy under the sun. Boulder schools are influenced by the University of Colorado-Boulder and have exceptional academics and athletics. Boulder's location is very unique and provides access to hiking trails, creeks, reservoirs, and bike paths all over. However, due to its pristine location and college-town qualities, Boulder tends to be over-priced and limited in space.
Boulder is beautiful. It is very accessible and has all the amenities that I need. However, there is no diversity, people are stuck up, it's very expensive and I find people to be very judgmental.
Overall, Boulder is a great place to live - close to the mountains, lots of trees, lots of cultural events. But like any college town, everything revolves around the university and the students. Finding decently priced housing has become near impossible because wealthy families are able to afford condos and luxury apartments for their students. And as tuition prices increase, the demographics of these families shrinks to those who are able to afford more and more expensive housing.
so far so good. New website I found as I am looking scholarships that will help pay of my education.