Bostonia Reviews

In my apartment complexes as far as i know there have been nor crimes. Although other apartment complexes have complained about robbery.
The neighborhood in is fairly moderate. It is safe enough to walk on the streets ruing the day although ambulance sirens are heard driving by frequently if not every day. If I could choose to live in another location with my mother and siblings I would. The area is crowded and not a place i want m sibling s to be raised.
I RARELY SEE POLICE ON MY SIDE OF TOWN, SHOWS FOR A GOOD SIGN. MY CONCERN IS THE SOUTH OF EL CAJON CITY.
Review Bostonia
I SEE THIS COMMUNITY DEVELOPING MORE RECREATIONAL CENTERS.
Crime and safety is always working to get better. I appreciate those in law enforcement who are trying to make things right in this world.
I am just happy and thankful to have a place I can call home and to have a roof over my head. Not everyone can say that and for that I am very appreciative of where I am.
The area I live (El Cajon) is not the safest area for a family. I moved here around the time I was in middle school and I struggled to feel safe and accepted. San Diego as a whole, is a big, fast-paced city. There is always a lot to do and a lot of variety in terms of restaurants. Now that I am older, I can drive out of El Cajon to experience a better life.
There are many great restaurants in this area with delicious food.
There are a lot of popular, very nice shopping centers and malls in this area with great service and quality.
You can find lots of fast food places down the street were you can find average food and drinks.
There are a great variety of store around here.
There are plenty of places were you can find a job because of the mall.