Bossier City Reviews

A lot of different businesses a little different then Shreveport Louisiana. Great restaurants and night life!!
Bossier City is a great place to live! It has all of the amenities of a larger town, without having to feel like you live in a huge city! Highlights include the Barksdale Air Force Base, which puts on a large air show each year, and the Red River, which hosts many activities and includes walking trails and boat rides. You also can't forget The Boardwalk, an outdoor shopping and dining experience located directly on the Red River.
I am from New York so Bossier City is a big difference for me . Its more quiet and calm. I really like the southern food and how close the stores are from my house.
Review Bossier City
I grew up in West Monroe, LA but after getting out of the Navy my family lived here so I moved to Bossier City. I have enjoyed living here for the past 4 years where I feel safe and secure and there are many fun things to experience and I love living close to my hometown and larger cities like Dallas and Houston.
bossier is a great own to live in! I love the neighborhood I am in. I feel safe and my neighbors are friendly. I can go out and walk my dogs at any time of day and I feel comfortable having my little cousins over to ride their bikes on my street.
Bossier is a very small town with not a lot of job opportunities and the people are not very friendly. We are only here because we are based at Barksdale AFB.
Bossier is an up and coming city that has been non-stop growing for a couple years now. We have to Red River that flows in between us and Shreveport and is great for fishing or water sports. We have the biggest attraction of gambling with multiple casinos that are not in neighboring towns. We have a great outdoor shopping center called "The Boardwalk" that was just remodeled and has added new stores. In the near future we will be building an aquarium which I am very excited about. The only thing we are missing is a zoo.
Bossier City has it's good parts and it's bad. It has some of the best elementary, middle, and high schools. It has a lot of after school programs. Shreveport is just across the river and is packed with nightlife activities.
I have never lived in the city before, but I moved here to attend college and I absolutely love it! Bossier is a very peaceful place to live.
During my short time here I have been all over the town of Bossier City. As a home health nurse I see many of the neighborhoods and meet many of the people. For the public education, I can not give an opinion on due to my child is not yet of school age. I am how ever in the community taking care of family members. I have seen such love for family here. It warms my heart to see people trying so hard to give the best care possible for their loved ones with what little they have. Most of the buildings and housing are not in the best of shape. As for the night life, it is sad. Not everyone wants to go gamble their hard earned money away.
I love Bossier City! I moved here back in August of 2012. The people here are so nice and have a sense of being free. There are many things to do and so many places to go. We have art museums, monthly art walks, Mardi Gras parades, and plenty of events to keep your heart content. I love walking down the Louisiana Boardwalk at night and seeing the bridges over the Red River lit up in different colors. It gives me chill bumps every time. It proves that we are the Land of the Free and we can be anywhere and anything we want to be.
Bossier city, though not as big as it's sister city, Shreveport, is a great place to raise a family. The public schools are top notch and the neighborhoods are family friendly. Having grown up in Bossier City, I have watched the city change from year to year and find that the changes they make to the city only improve it's already appealing nature.
I love living in Bossier City. The crime rate is low and the schools are great! Especially in south Bossier (SOBO).
Bossier city is a great place to live you your family. They have decent food and better roads than the joining towns and cities around the area. Great police force and mostly friendly people.
This is the BEST place to live and raise a family! Bossier has some of the best schools and the local people here are AMAZING! We are a city built around Barksdale Air Force Base and there are many amenities this area has to offer. We have a local hockey team, The Shreveport-Mudbugs. We have tons of great places to eat and shop. Bossier City really is the best!
Bossier has great schools and is growing just as big as it's sister city, Shreveport. Lovely neighborhoods and low crime rate.
I love how friendly the people are and how clean it is. However, I would love to see more street lights because when I'm driving at night it's difficult to see what's in-front of me and the traffic is awful because of it.
Review Bossier City
I love living in Bossier City, the climate is warm most of the year. The only thing I do not like is the taste of the water. I use bottled water or a water filter to fix that. The town has plenty of shopping, and lot of restaurants.
Bossier City, LA is a wonderful place to live. It has ever growing community and businesses. I like the way the people are friendly and always helpful. The easy access from major interstates is a economical gold mine for the city. The many casinos located here and Shreveport, the revenues for both cities is ever booming.
The town is friendly but you have to get to know people. Military base brings the diversity. Very conservative. Best place to create relationships is in the many churches and denominations. Neighboring city has opera, symphony, ballet, and many theatre groups.