Boothwyn Reviews

Overall great tight knit community. Very family oriented in regards to extra curricular activities and outdoor events. Community that focus on small business' as well.
Boothwyn is a very family friendly area. It has a local baseball league that brings the community together. There are also parades on certain holidays and everyone from the area sits along the streets to watch. Boothwyn conveniently has multiple shopping centers within close proximity of the neighborhoods, which include fast food restaurants.
Boothwyn is a small town off of the main highway. Quick and easy commute to shop tax free in Delaware. The school system is great. There are places to eat everywhere and shopping centers. The community center is very nice and there are quite a few parks in the area to choose from.
Review Boothwyn
I like the Suburban feel. Also it is close to the Delaware border so it is easy to commute between the two states to avoid PA sales tax. Overall a safe, accessible, family town.
i would not choose to live in this area i would perfer the quiet life of the country its so busy in this area everyone goes at a fast pace
Neighbors are friendly and always willing to help out one another.
Typical suburban homes, not exactly cookie-cutter, but not far from.
In my area of the town, there is not much crime, I feel generally safe most times.
The weather is pretty consistent, cold in the winter and hot in the summer. Bizarre storms occur maybe once a year, but typically not frequently.
The only job I've held in this area is not in my town, but the town over. I've held the job for 5 years.
Retail stores in this area are often few and seem repetitive. What i would like to see is more of the typical town center shopping networks where there are streets of stores that can be walked through, not always a drive from store-to-store experience.
Its not bad as long as you stay away from certain areas.
I go out as much as I can, but the best parks are a little farther away.
I don't know how I feel about living here.
The weather is actually not too bad.
I never go out around here, its not worth it.
I would never find a job I actually like around here.
Review Boothwyn
Nothing new.. same old, same old.
We have a good variety of businesses. It is typically in walking area. Although the grocery store is far in regards to walking distance, we have drug stores near by that provide essentials.