Boonville Reviews

I love the home town feel. Some other building need TLC. I love all the little shops they have. They are very family friendly and the neighborhood is clean and feels safe.
Boonville is a small town, but not one in which people gossip about others. It is a helpful community and I like how safe and at home it makes you feel. Because Boonville is located between smaller towns and a big city, I would like to see more businesses open for the travelers.
I moved to Boonville my second semester of my eighth grade year, and was welcomed with open arms. The people there are welcoming and kind, and the community is close knit. We have beautiful historic spots and wonderful shops downtown. We are constantly improving on areas in town that need a little tender love and care. If I could improve one thing, it would be to start restoring some of the older houses and older buildings to keep the warm, historical feeling of Boonville in tack.
Start Your Review of Boonville
A Very Historically Rich town. Filled with local dining, the Katy trail for bicycle riding or walking. Local baseball fields. The Beautiful "Boonville Aquatic Center", https://goboonville.com/2015/boonville-aquatic-center/, and local downtown shops to enjoy! A Beautiful, Welcoming Community~
Boonville is a historic town founded by Hannah Cole, who was friends with Daniel Boone. This community has survived through the centuries many wars and conflicts which makes Boonville strong. I'm proud to belong to this small, historic community. The ONLY thing that should change is the rate of progress. Boonville needs to grow and expand with businesses if she doesn't want to fade away into the past.
It is a small tight town and I like that about it. It is a great community and everyone knows everyone.