Boone Reviews

Beautiful area, but very hard to meet people as a young adult. Not many opportunities for young adults.
I love Boone! It's amazing especially if you love the outdoors. So much to do and enjoy. Highly recommend
I love living in Boone. The people are great, there plenty of things to do around town, and you always have a gorgeous view of the mountains!
Review Boone
Very kind and friendly people with a beautiful mountain view, just 20 minutes away from the Blue Ridge Parkway
Boone, NC has very friendly people, and an old-fashioned laid back lifestyle. There are many local restaurants and very few major chains. Come see all we have to offer as it is a fun year round place with cool temperatures in the summer and skiing in the winter.
I love it here. I grew up here, as did my mother. I also am going to university here. The outdoors are the place to be here located in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Boone is an amazing small town, but not for long as it is growing quickly. If you love outdoor activities this is an amazing place to rock climb, mountain bike and go for hikes.
The enviroment is beautiful, and the free public transit is a godsend that I could not live without. However, the housing is extremely expensive due to the influx of students demanding luxury housing which makes it hard to find low-income housing in town for those who cannot afford 600+ dollars in rent per month. There are wonderful food bank programs so it is nice to never worry about going hungry. The town itself is extremely safe. I have never felt endangered, even walking at night.
I love that Boone is a small town and has everything you need within a 5 mile radius. Everything about Boone is beautiful! There's nothing like a drive down the blue ridge parkway during the peak of Fall! I don't ever want this place to change
Boone is a small town in the Appalachian mountains of western North Carolina. It houses 18,000 students plus 18,000 year-round residents. I have enjoyed the past 4 years living in Boone particularly the great hiking, skiing, and scenic views on the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Boone, from wondrous forests with rustling leaves to lush rolling hills, adventure, is waiting; in the vast, natural trails. A quick ride to the awe-inspiring Blue Ridge Parkway in the fall foilage and adventurous ski slopes are waiting. Boone is a beautiful expedition, hidden, lurking across a mountain chain, yet Blowing Rock is only 20 minutes away. However, in all my travels Boone is the only other place, besides home, where I feel completely comfortable. Boone is the sacred place where life is flawless, my family surrounds me, sickness seems to disappear, disappointment never occurs, and at that moment, time appears to freeze in perfection- true blessedness.
I love Boone because of the atmosphere and people living here. The town is very dog friendly and most are allowed in many of the shops in Boone. Boone is also very friendly in general. As a college town there is a wide variety of people living here from many different backgrounds. Also there are many different opportunities to be outside in the Boone area.
I like Boone and have enjoyed living their. it is rich in culture and the people throughout the environment are great. Though there are those that tend to be bothersome you get those just about anywhere ]. the artistic part of the town are rich and beautiful and are enjoyable for all to see. the fact that it is a college town is easily recognizable yet you are always welcomed with an open hand to grab hold of. The traffic is not that great, but hey its a small town what can you do about it.
Boone is such a lovely place to live. The weather is beautiful, the residents are nice, the shop owners are helpful, and the scenery is the absolute best. I would recommend living here!
I am currently in Boone to attend college. I love it here because everyone is so nice and friendly. There is always something to do with the mountains, rivers and falls all around.
Boone is a great college town with everything in close proximity. The summers are amazing here with lots to do outdoors and plenty of swimming holes to dive into. The winters are okay with weather varying from 60 degree days to negative 10 degree days and a foot of snow. There are tons of local businesses, restaurants and shops to support that offer great products, as well as chain places. It almost has it all when it comes to stores you need. The views are great and it's super close to the Blue Ridge Parkway, which is wonderful. It is a great place to live during your college years.
I love the small town atmosphere and the people that live here. It's a college town that isn't fast-paced and manners are displayed daily. For the amount of young adults in this town, I am surprised at the amount of character these students of my generation show constantly. The college here pushes you to be your best and never strays away from helping you meet your goals in life.
Review Boone
I love living in Boone. It is a quaint little mountain town with the culture of a big city. Living near the best university in the country also has its perks!
Small and pretty college town. Very liberal town population, outskirts are pretty conservative. Lots of parties and dorms, good community, surrounded by beauty.
Boone is a beautiful town filled with friendly people. Boone, North Carolina is gorgeous all year-round, throughout every season, from the beautiful snow in the winter, to the gorgeous leaves in the fall. Friendly, fun people make sure that you feel at-home whenever you visit.