Bonney Lake Reviews

Living in Bonney Lake has many advantages. It's a relatively small town, yet has access to many amenities, such as several one stop shopping centers including a Walmart Superstore and Fred Meyer. The city is breaking ground for a long-awaited Costco.
Restaurants include Applebee’s, Red Robin, Trappers Sushi, Chinese, Thai and fast food restaurants. Something for every taste and budget.
For entertainment and recreation, we have a 6-screen movie theater, and for summer fun, Lake Tapps is centrally located for easy access. Many residents take advantage of the lake for boating, water skiing and fishing using the well-maintained boat launch to access the water. A picnic area, ball park and skate park are included in the amenities.
Our schools are excellent. There is no overcrowding. All extracurricular sports are supported.
All above mentioned items and many more are located within a 5-mile radius inside the city.
Been in a friendly neighborhood for ~16 years and really haven't had many problems. There has been a few people roaming around at night stealing some stuff but it seems to be rare. Its a good spot close to the mountains and also close to Seattle so its a good middle ground.
It is a small town. People are friendly at the grocery store. The new neighborhood, Tehaleh, are just a bunch of stuck up middle class families you whine about everything.
Review Bonney Lake
I have been living in Bonney Lake for 6 years now and the best things in Bonney Lake are the peaceful environment and the family friendly areas . It has always been neat and tidy and the city itself does not have alot of crime. It is by far one of the best places to live although it can be a bit pricey.
I've lived in the City of Bonney Lake all my life. I would like to say I reviewed only on my Neighborhood which I lived in for 17 years. Many parts of Bonney lake are safe and good neighborhoods. I've lived in Cedarview all my life which is a neighborhood inside of Bonney Lake. We've had many safety concerns and thefts inside our neighborhood. All of the public schools and community members around Bonney Lake are excellent and well respected. Nightlife varies and are gatherings all around to get you involved with a nice night out. Bonney Lake has many different opportunities as a student to get jobs, whether its part-time or not, there are many businesses that offer different positions to hardworking students. Bonney Lake is a small town that offers chances to grow and chances to excel in everything you do, whether it's in the community or in our schools.
Specifically, I am familiar with the Lake Tapps part to Bonney Lake which is close to Bonney Lake being a town center for shops.
The town itself is friendly. There is not too much to get up to here, you might have to drive a town or two over to have some fun. We have a movie theatre and lots of fast food chains. There are lots of trails a short drive away. There is also Lake Tapps not too far from here.
I was born and raised in Bonney Lake. This was an amazing town to grow up in. It has always been a safe community as well. We have a gorgeous view of Mt. Rainier as you come up the 410 hill from Sumner. There are many options here as far as stores and restaurants. We are rapidly growing, so the options are expanding. Although it may be expanding, we still have a lot of nature to enjoy. It's always nice driving home and seeing the deer in the fields. I moved to Texas for 3 years and I greatly missed my home town. You can take the girl out of Bonney Lake, but this will always be home and I wouldn't change anything about that.
If you’re looking for a town with a rural feel but still want easy access to your favorite stores and restaurants, Bonney Lake might be the right place for you. Not only is this fast-growing community a great place for families, it’s also home to excellent schools, multiple lakes and fun annual events that bring the whole community together.

And a Bonney Lake summer wouldn’t be complete without taking part in family activities during Bonney Lake Days, including a fun run, parade, pancake breakfast and even a skateboarding competition. Making sure crime doesn’t ruin the fun, the Bonney Lake Police are helping the town keep robberies down to just six in 2012 and maintaining a violent crime rate almost three times lower than the rest of the state.
Bonney Lake has an amazing view of the mountain, Its very beautiful. I also love how clean it is in Bonney Lake. It is not a huge city but it is easy to get around during the day. They have everything to off up on the hill.
Bonney lake is a very family oriented location; therefore, if one is living alone, then that person could feel outcasted by the surrounding families. That said, being a family city, it is very safe and easy to drive to places you need to go. However, Bonney Lake is more in the trees and woods but the trees are beginning to be cut down more and more to build houses and businesses. That sucks. The trees used to be homes for animals such as deer and eagles, but now the deer and eagles appear less and less.
Bonney Lake is nice place, very pretty and it feels less like the busy city and suburbs in the area. The people are friendly, there are several lovely parks and a great fenced dog park, as well as decent shopping options.
I recently moved here and I love this small town. I love the view from every corner of Mount Rainier.
I really love the developing being done in this area, especially in the lake tapps metropolitan area. I would like to see nutrition/fitness type business come to this area over the next 5 years.
this area was ranked in the state under top 50 safest places to live, ranking in at number 43. The violent crime rate nearly three times lower than the states average. Going back to 2012 only six robberies were reported, but yet with the population over 17,000 people. I would certainly says this area has substantially gone above and beyond my expectations of safety.
If I could do it all over again, both my family and I would choose this area every single time. As a family moving from a very sunny state to a now extremely rainy state there has been a exceptional amount of change mainly on weather. Although the atmosphere our neighbors have created for my family and I our phenomenal and I would most certainly stay in this area. When simply walking to the park everyone says hello to us as well as good morning, truly such kind souls.
I feel safe in this area. There are crimes however, but in my house we have a alarm system, which makes me feel safer.
Review Bonney Lake
I think Bonney Lake is a great place, I did to choose to live here since this is where I was raised, but I would love to live here if I did choose. The atmosphere is loving and we really have a great tight community.
There have been various reports and articles about drug busts and murders or suicides or shootings in the town. Police are around but it takes awhile for response to show.
It's a very tight-knit community, everyone knows each other. Some neighborhoods are worse than others. You have the choice of schooling between elementary, middle and high school. (High school needs waiver, and depends on boundaries). There are not a lot of activities to do, however in the summer time, at the public park, they like to hold events that range from children related to the whole community. I personally would not come back because I would like to find something new to discover.