Bonner Springs Reviews

To be honest, Bonner is your small town that offers heart felt greetings and leisurely strolls. It is a quaint town with little to worry about. Our parks are full of cheer, with sporting activities all around them.
Lovely place to grow up. Lots of open spaces, and they just opened a fab coffee house. I didn't go to high school there, so I can't speak to the education, but the community is friendly and the downtown area is lovely. It's a nice commuting distance from downtown as well.
I have lived here a majority of my life and even though it is expanding it has the small town allure. It is also close to many attractions in neighboring cities i.e the Legends, Sprint Center, Power and Light and many others.
Review Bonner Springs
When the time arises they are responsive and kind.
There are many things that draw us together.
The Bonner Springs area was a very small area when I first moved in when I was very young. But in the past 8 years, this area has grown immensely! There are businesses opening up, young families moving in, and people just living life happily!
Not the very best in the world, and a little too quiet for me but overall okay.
Growing up in Bonner Springs was a great situation for me. In Bonner Springs you are far enough away that you don't have to deal with living in Kansas City, Kansas but you are close enough that you could get there in 15 minutes or so. There are plenty of things to do in Bonner Springs as well as being in driving distance of major cities like Lawerence, Kansas City Kansas and Kansas City Missouri. If I worked a job in either of these locations I would choose to live in Bonner Springs. Its a nice town and is in a great location to where everything you could need is in close proximity. Well, besides the beach.