Bondurant Reviews

Bondurant was a very small community that is now growing more and more. Bondurant is a very friendly place to live and you have access to a local grocery store, a barber shop, and a restaurant. Small towns are so nice because you know almost everyone in your town. It is kept clean and you can take a beautiful walk around the lake any day. Our baseball fields are a big part of this town and our schools are booming. Our high school is fairly new and is beautiful. Everyone is friendly to one another and it is just overall a great place to live.
Bondurant is a lovely community. It is quickly growing and I would like to see some more additions to our schools.
Being a fairly small town, there isn't much worry of any crime or violence. This is part of the reason for less police patrol in the area, but there is usually at least one sheriff in town.
Review Bondurant
New housing going up as I write this.
Lots of stability in the area. Everyone has a pet.
I feel extremely safe in my community. No worries.
I like the sense of community in this area.
My town is not very big so there are not that many local business, the new grocery store is very nice though.
My home town is very small so there are not very many jobs, but the people who do own businesses here I think get pretty good business.