1. Suburb of Chicago, IL

Bolingbrook Reviews

Love Bolingbrook!!
Have been living here for over 12 years now and it feels like home town. Great neighborhoods, diverse community, stores, restaurants, best park district, close to downtown Chicago, what else you want? People complaint about schools here but I am a firm believer that schools can do only that much. End of the day if your kid is the 'hard working type', you will find ample support/opportunity in all Bolingbrook schools.
Mayor and our police department do everything to keep our town the best of all!!!
Kind of boring and monotonous but safe overall. Quiet and a good place to raise children. Most restaurants in short driving distance. Close to Chicago so that's a bonus as well.
Beautiful community, with friendly people and convenient location. School system is less than desirable. Close to stores and restaurants. Easy transportation to downtown Chicago. Adjacent to Naperville.
Bolingbrook is great! The area is pretty safe and there are many local businesses and stores here. Bolingbrook High School is a great school as long as your kids stay with the right crowd, like all other schools. The principle, Dr. Pascavage is amazing and very involved in the school.
I enjoy the diversity of Bolingbrook. It has a warm feeling within the community. With plenty of places for entertainment, Bolingbrook has a great variety of restaurants and shops for your everyday needs. This town has come a long way with size and provides great opportunity for jobs and careers at every corner of town.
Bolingbrook is very diverse. There are many activities here, and the schools are pretty good. It is also very safe, and there are many friendly people.
Bolingbrook is a very family friendly, safe town and it is also very diverse. The diversity in integrated throughout the public school system, and it helps the students grow into well-rounded students. Bolingbrook is also 35 minutes from the city of Chicago which makes it easy to make a day trip.
Bolingbrook is a wonderful city. The education, especially high school, is very strong and supportive of its students, and the community is just as supportive and friendly. People here care about each other and neighborhoods are both inexpensive and serene. Only downside is that the neighborhoods may become very quiet and peaceful and if you're a person looking for excitement, this isn't for you.
Bolingbrook is a great place to live. It may have a bad reputation from surrounding towns as being "ghetto", but that is not the truth. There is an older section of town, but by no means is it run down. Bolingbrook has everything you could possibly want in a town, and if you're not satisfied, a short drive will yield you everything you could want.
I have had an average experience living in Bolingbrook. I say this because I come from a small town I had to get used to a few things. For example, the property of our house and the properties with surrounding houses are basically sitting right on top of each other. I do not like the confine spaces of living in a suburb. Another thing that I dislike about Bolingbrook is the traffic, especially on Weber. I still have yet to get use to the traffic out here. However, I enjoy retailers and restaurants being in a close proximity to myself.
I've lived in Bolingbrook my whole life, and I'd say it's a pretty great place to live. I love all of the restaurants and stores there are near by, and even though we have the promenade, I wish we had a more centralized downtown area.
Close to all major expressways, plenty of great shopping, restaurants and fitness centers. Bolingbrook has a nationally ranked Park District with excellent programs from all ages. A great place to live and raise a family.
I like that it is a safe area that is kid-friendly and has good schools. There are various shopping centers near by and many places to get a job.
I'm just starting to use Niche therefore I will need some time to be able to rate and give any suggestions.
Overall the police are fine but sometimes they just mess with you for no reason.
This area is a pretty safe area, but certain areas I'm uncomfortable going to because of a few rude people. Overall I enjoy my time here in Bolingbrook but I cannot image myself living here for the rest of my life nor does my family.
The area is pretty well kept just some teenagers that like to mess with things
its a good ten but lots of people and very diverse
Murders have happened in my town
Not enough jobs for students