Bloomfield Township Reviews

I like Bloomfield and the changes that are happening downtown, but hope that the township fixes up the train station.
I grew up in Bloomfield, NJ since pre-school and went to a public elementary and high school. In grade school I always felt education was a priority and the teachers cared for the success of their students. As I became older, sports and extracurriculars were emphasized and promoted in a positive note. Not only for the youth to find outside interests but to also expound their knowledge and abilities. My favorite part of Bloomfield is the diversity. You can find people of all different races and cultures that it's the norm over there. It's a nice suburb with multiple family parks, neighboring towns with a night life, shopping, and everything to your convenience if you're looking for a supermarket, corner store, dry cleaners, hair salon to anything medical; dentists, physical therapy, doctors, etc. you name it.
Bloomfield is a nice and quiet area, and the people are friendly. The public authority offices (police department, fire department) and post office are located within less than a mile from each other which makes it convenient for the residents.
Review Bloomfield Township
Great safe township. Beautiful homes and parks, I would like to see more exercise stations in the parks closer to the south end. The town is currently under major remodeling and so far it looks great. Very close to NYC and many other popular cities. Perfect place to live if you want to be close to the "action" .
Bloomfield is a pretty quiet town. It is very easy to get around and has a lot of public transportation options. It is very family oriented and there are a lot of good schools.
Been here for 16 years. It is a nice town, with a diverse and welcoming community. There are many places to dine here, and the education is very good.
I lived near Bloomfield and attended Bloomfield College, there were several opportunities to spend time walking the streets, shopping the local stores and checking out the local scenery.
Its pretty cool. It's a healthy mix of Suburb and city. If you cannot find a place to live in Montclair, Bloomfield area closer to Glenridge is a healthy medium.
My experience living in Bloomfield, NJ has been fairly good. I like that I don't necessarily have to have a vehicle in order to travel around town. If I were to change anything, it would be to add health food stores such as Trader Joe's.
Bloomfield is one of the most diverse and upcoming communities in northern Jersey. Our close proximity to New York City makes real estate desirable for anyone looking for a reasonably short commute to the big apple. Filled with various restaurants and dinning events, Bloomfield's nightlife thrives on its dinner scene. The public school system is reliable and any parent can feel secure when enrolling their children in school. Our school system is nationally ranked for diversity and sends several students to some of the most elite colleges and universities in the country. Bloomfield is perfectly placed for traveling to surrounding cities and you can find anything you desire at your fingertips.
There is a great deal that Bloomfield has to offer. There have been a great deal of changes in the past few years. The area close to me is a few blocks away from "Bloomfield Center" they have added a senior housing building, additions to Bloomfield College, they have built 2 new supermarkets an Aldi's and a Foodtown that one is closer to the center. I do read about a slight rise in crime, but that is pretty much all over i believe and the Bloomfield Police Dept. are constantly patrolling, so I feel relatively safe. I do wish however that there was somewhat more affordable living.
I have from an early age lived and was raised in Clifton, NJ and I loved it, the community and all. Recently I moved (two years ago) to Bloomfield and I can honestly say the same, the people there are welcoming and everything you need is right there. Whether it’s a restaurant, pharmacy, Starbucks, super market anything it’s literally all within range and very accessible.
I love living in Bloomfield. The cost of living is quite high , but I do feel safer coming home every night. There may not be many job opportunities in Bloomfield, but the access to both entrances to the Garden State Parkway allow for an easier commute.
If you want to live in a very peaceful own, with low crime rates, and diverse people and places to eat, then Bloomfield is the right choice for anyone to live. Everyone is friendly we help and support each other out when it comes to events or spreading awareness. Many pets live her too and people live peacefully. There are lots of concerts and events in the summer and this town does it best to get people involved. I love living in Bloomfield and I can see myself living here for many years to come
Bloomfield is a very safe town. Rarely anything happens here and if someone needs any help the police is on the case. It is a very safe town to walk during the day as well as night
Bloomfield is a very peacefully neighborhood. It is fully of diversityas well as jobs in this area.Everyone is very friendly to one another. There is a lot of events that happen in Bloomfield such as concerts, fairs, and festivals. The crime rate is very low, and it is a very safe town to live in.
I always feel safe here
Review Bloomfield Township
the brand new apartments are gorgeous
It's very rare that we have high crime rate but since we are close to Newark and east orange we do a good job at patrolling our town.
There is a minor crime once in a while, but nothing to make a person feel unsafe. The police are very responsive and can frequently be seen patrolling.