Blaine Reviews

I wouldn't change anything so far. It's a very nice town. It's quite and peaceful. It's nice that it has a lot of trees around, which makes a beautiful view. Also, blaine is a city that is not far from down town.
Blaine is a Suburb about twenty minutes North of the Twin Cities. It has a plethora of amenities; restaurants, parks, trails, very safe and family-friendly
Blaine is a great city to live in. We have the national sports center which provides many different opportunities for people of all ages. I played soccer there for over ten years. Blaine also hosts the USA Cup every year in July. This brings in people from all over the world and it is an amazing cultural experience. I greatly appreciate the diversity that comes from hosting this event. Blaine also has many great stores and places to go. I have lived in Blaine my whole life and I love it. It is a very clean and safe city that is great to live in. If I could see one thing about Blaine change, I would like to see more diversity. Even though we host events that bring different cultures together and display much diversity, the people who live in Blaine are not very diverse. Blaine is still a great place to live.
Review Blaine
I've lived in Blaine for 16 years and have been very happy with it. The schools are excellent, there are plenty of options for shopping and athletics.
Friendly, safe and beautiful city! There is easy access to shopping, groceries. Alot of outings and places to eat. It's an enjoyable neighborhood. Parks and recreation are all over
Blaine still has a "small-town" feel even though it is close to downtown Minneapolis and is currently going through a development boom.
The city of Blaine is a nice community and a good place for kids to grow . I would recommend Blaine to families and friends. The school systems is really great and families get to live close to malls and bus line
I like Blaine its a safe neighborhood and I feel safe for my kids. Also the locals around here is nice and the neighbors are nice.
I like that the neighborhoods are quiet and far removed from the shopping areas. This gives you a feeling that you're not in a big city which Blaine in becoming. I also like that there is a lot of communication between the city and the citizens. Through social media I can get all the information I need from city events to construction updates.
I wish there were more restaurants. There are only a few and they take advantage of the fact that there are only a few and raise their prices frequently and are often really crowded.
Blaine is a very large suburb of Minneapolis. Much of the city is actually in the Spring Lake Park School District. The city boasts the Anoka County Airport, and the National Sports Center where the USA Cup is hosted.
It's a nice place to live, 15 minutes from the Twin Cities. I used to live down south in Tennessee. I'd have to say that I would never move back, I do visit though. I have everything from country living to city life all in one place. Minnesota is the best.
Blaine is a great place to live and raise a family. Close to major shopping centers, and the schools are great
I've been living in this beautiful city since 2004: the year I came to United States. I've been through their school system from 4th grade and up and they have some of the best teachers I've had. There are plenty of parks to check out. It is a very clean city. I love this place!
I like Blaine because it is a safe area. There are a lot of families around and kid friendly. The area is pretty clean and there are various amounts of shopping malls, markets, and gas stations. Buildings are conveniently located and easy to find. Parking is not hard to find and travel time is not an issue.
I like that the city has expanded and grown over the years becoming one of the prime suburbs of Minneapolis/St. Paul. I think that it could work on Highway 65, as that road has created many problems over the years and could use a makeover.
Blaine is a great area to live in outside of the Minnesota suburbs. Very close to popular restaurants and the well-known Blaine Sports Center that many people from around the world visit annually.
I'm currently a resident of Blaine Minnesota and have been living here for two years. I really enjoy the convenience of the city; the easy access to major highways, retail and local businesses close by. The city also has beautiful and welcoming neighborhoods that help me feel that my family is safe. The night life around the city is typical for a suburb; there's bowling, restaurants, and sporting events at the near by Shwann's Stadium. One thing I would like to see change is more community gatherings in-order to get my family more involved with the city itself. Overall Blaine is an amazing city that provides prime real estate and day to day convenience. I look forward to staying with in the city and raising my family here.
Review Blaine
Blaine is a very quiet region of the suburbs. The community is very friendly and supportive of one another. There are many great places to go to for recreation and leisure.
There are many great community activities and facilities to take advantage of. In the summertime there are many youth programs that are fun and interactive, and some in the winter as well. They have good public schools as well.
I’ve lived in Blaine for the last 20 years of my life, aside from a short stint in the Peace Corps. I’ve seen it expand beyond reasonable measure. It seems that the city did not expect such an epidemic boom of population in this suburb. I do not like the traffic on hwy 65 and 610W during rush hour. But, there is hardly any crime. People keep to themselves in the neighborhoods. We have the National Sports Center that draws in an annual Soccer Cup from people all over the globe. There are many fun 5’ks, garage sales, concerts, games, etc that are held there to bring the community together. Blaine is a wonderful suburb to move and work in. Play, work, relax is all in one city!