1. Suburb in New Jersey

Blackwood Reviews

Blackwood is a wonderful place to live. It is very safe and the people are generally kind and friendly. The schools are good quality and there is great food.
Blackwood has good schools and good programs for the children. Theyou take care of the town and they have a lot of police awareness. Overall, it's a good place to live.
Blackwood overall is a cute little town to live in. The school systems are great. There's also a lot of building up in the area that's going on with the new Outlets that were just built. Also, Camden County College is right by the Outlets so if you're going to school that's a great opportunity for a part time job.
It is a town I grew up in and is quaint. I have lived here my entire life. I enjoy that it is close to the city while still being far enough away. There are multiple schools within driving distance.
Some good places to eat, with the new outlets, there are finally good places to shop. I moved here 4 years ago, love my neighborhood, Valleybrook Golf and Country Club.
There are alot of drugs in the neighborhoods, but they arent over run by it.
Blackwood is a small community, filled with parks and now a brand new outlet mall. It has increased job opportunities and within the past year and it added so much more to our community. People have found a new respect for Blackwood since the outlets opened.