Blacklick Estates Reviews

Where else in Ohio would i rather live, than Blacklick Estates? With great job opportunities around, friendly neighbors, and a calm/safe area, Blacklick Estates makes me never want to leave. I would recommend those new to ohio looking for somewhere calm but not too far from the city to come and view blacklick estates for themselves.
Over crowding schools, that are creating alot wild acting children that are fighting everyday and being disrespectful to the staff. We have active levies that have not pasted prevouisly. We need help children are learning, from being taught in trailers. Do you have any knowledge in regards to helping us obtain money for our growing community school system?
blacklick estates is a great place. it has very good local schools and plenty of things to do. it is conveniently located to Columbus ohio and interstate 270.
Review Blacklick Estates
I personally love Blacklick Estates Community. My neighbour's are all friendly and make me feel right at home. My street is very quite and nice. I absolutely love Blacklick Estates and being a part of their community.
Blacklick is a nice and quiet neighbourhood, easy access to shops and malls but the only problem I had was the cost of living was very high and it's difficult to know your next door neighbour. because each family is by themselves.
I have lived in Blacklick for about 15 years now and will be very sad to leave for college in a few months. But over these past years strangers have become friends and friends have become family the community has been so good to me and my family it will truly be missed
Its a great place to live for a family with children or only couples. There is a reasonable amount of grocery stores not far from any house around it, and its not far from downtown its probablt 10 mins away without traffic.
My experience living in Blacklick has been Great. I love how safe of a community it is. There are a few homes that are dedicated to being block watch to help keep the children safe; not to mention, the law enforcement that live with in the community. I like that there are a lot of family friendly things to do less than 2 miles away. Few examples, horse farm, restaurants for both children and adult, and parks.
The flip side to this is public schools. Blacklick does not public schools with in the district. The children have to go to Columbus public schools. However, there are a lot of private schools. For the cost of living I would say this is a great place to live.
Police cruise through every single night, and it is not an unsafe neighborhood in general.
It is a solitary neighborhood, everyone keeps to themselves but are friendly to one another.
But it can be better
I have the best neighbors in the world. I just hate the schools
If I had a choice I would not live here again. There is a lot of crime there and the people there are not friendly at all
I would like to have more stores and a better mall.
It would be nice to have privacy.
The people that are active, you can tell.
There is constantly some kind of crime.
Review Blacklick Estates
It is like we do not even have four seasons.
Most places are rude and have horrible quality.
A top company would have to be McDonalds.