Birdsboro Reviews

It is a typical rural area. There are few jobs and limited access to grocery stores, markets etc. Very limited diversity.
I love living here in Birdsboro. It is a nice and quiet town. There is low crime. The cost of living is low. There are plenty of great communities with houses and trailers for the less rich. We have shopping centers and a walmart tons of resturants from burger king to big fancy dinners.
There is many things to do near me. Every store and restaurant I can think of is within 15 miles. It is also close to Reading and the Pottstown/King of Prussia area.
Review Birdsboro
Lots of drugs. Tons of pizza places, but no other types of restaurants. Cops will fine for curfew violations, but don't seem to care about the huge drug activity in our area.
There are a few drug related crimes throughout the area however there isn't an abundance of crimes and the police force has always been helpful.
It's a small town with a good community but not too much to do.
There is some crime that takes place in this area but the part of town I live in is not bad. The police usually respond quickly and are reliable.
I like that it is not a crowded area, but it is not the nicest looking place. This would probably not be my first choice of places to live.