Biloxi Reviews

Great city with potential to offer. Family friendly with plenty of nightlife and local activities as well for those without family.
Biloxi, MS is a pretty small city. It's on the gulf coast but because it's in Mississippi, people associate it as a red neck, hill-billy place. But Biloxi is actually along the coast and is know for it's beach and casinos. It's completely different than how most people view Mississippi. It's a pretty homy place for families.
I love that Biloxi is family friendly. It's close to both New Orleans and Mobile. The food is beyond amazing!!!
Review Biloxi
I am 22 years old and have lived in Biloxi my entire life. I would like to travel and experience other places after college, but Biloxi is where I would like to eventually settle down and raise a family. Great people, great atmosphere, and a community like no other.
I love the city I am from. We have been through the most devastating natural disasters and we still came together as a city and grew together to see the changes we need. We have been getting new roads and new places besides casinos for the younger generation to play. And as always we have our beach. It has seen the best and worst of times and I know that it is always a place I can go to clear my mind and breathe. Biloxi is a place that I can always call home.
Biloxi, MS is a fun gulf coast southern city. It is located right on the water and has multiple monthly community events/activities. The casino's are always open. My favorite part is the buffet. Plus, it is centrally located between Mobile, AL and New Orleans, LA.
Since moving here in the Fall 2013: great school system, healthy lunch program, great variety of restaurants, casinos.
I wish that it had more to offer and more to do here. There's nothing really exciting that happens here.
Biloxi is a nice town with beautiful views of the bay and Gulf Coast. There are a lot of opportunities for those interested in running, cycling or triathlon with various local events, and larger events not too far away.
I have lived in Biloxi for 2 years now. I think Biloxi need more activities and attractions for children. I understand the casinos bring in a lot of tourist but kids activities would bring in a lot of tourist as well. Its not a bad environment to live in. The people are not as friendly. I don't even know any of my neighbors. They don't speak when passing.
Biloxi is a friendly city with a bustling Casino life. The beaches are kept clean and the environment is fun and immersive.
Biloxi has everything there is to offer. There is a little of everything here for all ages to enjoy while they are visiting. Its a small town with a lot of life. The food is amazing! And who doesn't love the opportunity to win money at any one of the many casinos they have to offer.
Biloxi, MS is a small and quiet city located along the gulf coast. The majority of the population consist of military and retired personnel. Many tourist destinations are within driving distance(New Orleans, Pensacola, Mobile). Not much entertainment in the area outside of going to casinos. People are very friendly.
I have recently moved to this area and so far I love it! There's always plenty to do! Schools are "A" rated schools, jobs are abundant, lots dining and recreation! I grew up in Alabama, moved here from Florida, and I feel like I have found my happy median! That great southern hospitality mixed with that bigger city feel PLUS beaches!
Biloxi is large city with a lot things to do. Dining and lodging are stellar. The city offer some of the most popular casinos in the nation. There are many festivities to engage in. These range from "cruising the coast", which draws thousands to the city each year in October, to concerts and fairs. Biloxi is an ideal city to retire and enjoy being in great environment.
I have been living in Biloxi Mississippi for 8 years. I love the environment its a very beautiful place with tons for thing to do.
I was born and raised in southern California and moved to Biloxi almost eight years ago. The ambiance this city exudes is eclectic due to the vast population of military personnel; however, its history and deep Southern traditions still thrive. The sun is hot and bright (which I love) over here. It's a great place to raise a family.
Review Biloxi
Biloxi is a great place for retirees to settle and has fantastic beach scenery. There are casinos off the beach and hotels for families to getaway for a vacation. Despite Hurricane Katrina damaging this area, it has recovered drastically and is moving forward to become one of the greatest cities for people all over.
I like that there are things to do and the beaches are close. I have only lived in MS for a few months. I am an Illinois resident here on active duty military orders. I like that the people are friendly and the casinos are nice.
I like Biloxi because I feel at home when I am here. There is no other place I would rather live. I've lived in other cities in Mississippi and this one, by far, has been my favorite place to live. Compared to other places, the people are friendly and the area is not crowded, which are some of many reasons why I love living in Biloxi, Mississippi. I have visited many other states, but the Biloxi area is where my hearts calls out to. Being in this part of United States allows me to be myself and enjoy the area around me.