1. Town in Mississippi

Biloxi Reviews

Biloxi is a great place for retirees to settle and has fantastic beach scenery. There are casinos off the beach and hotels for families to getaway for a vacation. Despite Hurricane Katrina damaging this area, it has recovered drastically and is moving forward to become one of the greatest cities for people all over.
I like that there are things to do and the beaches are close. I have only lived in MS for a few months. I am an Illinois resident here on active duty military orders. I like that the people are friendly and the casinos are nice.
I like Biloxi because I feel at home when I am here. There is no other place I would rather live. I've lived in other cities in Mississippi and this one, by far, has been my favorite place to live. Compared to other places, the people are friendly and the area is not crowded, which are some of many reasons why I love living in Biloxi, Mississippi. I have visited many other states, but the Biloxi area is where my hearts calls out to. Being in this part of United States allows me to be myself and enjoy the area around me.
Nestled in the heart of the Mississippi gulf coast, Biloxi offers genuine southern hospitality with a rich history. Biloxi and the surrounding cities have been investing heavily in their expansion to support the optimistic future of this beautiful coastal region. With addition casinos, shopping centers, and various entertainment complexes being built, Biloxi is a not only a southern tourist location, but it is also an enticing area when considering a new place to call home.
Great place to raise a family, slow paced environment, and close to all main attractions that Mississippi, Alabama, or Louisiana has to offer! Biloxi, MS holds the most attractions for nightlife on the coast with numerous casino's, Fat Tuesday's, bars and restaurants.
Biloxi is a great place to live. From the casinos and nightlife, to the water parks and child friendly environments. Biloxi has everything to offer to someone seeking a peaceful getaway. We have our famous seafood restaurants along with soul Kitchens. If you're looking for somewhere to vaca and relax, Biloxi is the place! We recently gained our own baseball team, the Shuckers, which sits across from our beaches. We have a variety of casinos where winning is made fun! Excellent place to visit. We also have boat tours to the islands nearby and tours of the city itself! What are you waiting for! Biloxi is absolutely the best place to be!
Down town Biloxi contain beautiful historic architecture with a touch of modern life. Unfortunately directly behind the historic Main Street poverty, drugs, and gang activity walk the streets making tourist uneasy. The roads are also well behind scheduled repairs taking away for the structural beauty.
Biloxi is a small beach town in Mississippi. There are many casinos along the coastline and the climate is nice almost all year long. It's very crowded and there is plenty of beautiful sights to see.
Crime isn't very big in this area. It is kept at a minimum. The men and women that serve this town do a good job of keeping everyone safe.
I enjoy my hometown. There's a lot to do and a lot to see. It's one of the better and more populated cities along the Gulf Coast. I do want to travel and see more places, but I could see myself living here again.
There has not been that much crime in this area the past few years.
The people are extremely welcoming. Biloxi is a beautiful place to live and has great local restaurants and attractions.
The crime and safety in this area is to be expected. It is nothing too horrific, some crime and violence here and there. The police do not seem to be there, except to give out parking tickets and solve ridiculous disputes. Generally, when the police is needed, you can not rely on them to be there quickly.
The general atmosphere is great. Many of the people are polite and familiar. I might not have chosen this area specifically but nonetheless, it is a good area to live in. The beaches are close, along with casinos and restaurants.
There is always something to do where I live. Whether you want to eat, gamble, see a movie or shop, you can do it all within 5 miles. We have a minor league baseball team and many casinos. Theres always events going on also!
Not a lot of crime from what i see on the local news.
It would be nice if there was more for families to do beside go to the beach, shopping, movies, and restaurants.
Where I live, most of the houses and apartments are low-income, but have a decent quality. We are next to an air-force base which makes me feel some security and a little bit of uneasiness—due to the fear of terrorist attacks. There are a few abandoned properties, but it is rare. Almost every area is applicable to reside in, in my opinion!
Here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, the crime rate is not that high; it is relatively low. My main concern is how well communities handle criminal activities in general. Since it is not too common, people tend to not let it cross their conversations, which is a big concern for me. I know that the police here will be on their way, but it is my peers that do not sense the importance of knowing about crime and when and how to handle it "in the right way."
For my personal experience in Biloxi, Mississippi, I am not from this area but my personal overview of it would be that it is just great. I enjoy going to the beach in the summer, eating out, and sight-seeing. I am a vegetarian, but the seafood does look appetizing! The people here are more than friendly and are willing to help someone who is in need, lost, confused, etc. I am currently a high school senior and my graduation year and month is May 2016. I do plan to attend college here at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College but just for two years, then I will transfer to the University of Illinois at Chicago. If a person is considering moving to Biloxi for a laid-back lifestyle, I would for sure recommend this amazing place—even just to tour!