Beverly Hills Reviews

I wish there were more things to do in the evening. Usually I would have to go to downtown LA or beverly grove
If you are looking into homes in the Beverly Hills area, I advise you to look else where. There is a convince that everything is a walk away or a small drive and it's nice how they garden the each street with a different type of tree, but thats were it ends. The neighbors aren't really friendly and there is a lot of noise at night due to fast cars driving in the dangerously If you are a growing family looking for a good public school for your children the district will not benefit your child's education. In the past I would recommend the elementary/middle but not anymore with the reconstruction in place. It gets in the way of education since all the money is going to build the schools. There isn't any money left to buy new textbooks, sport equipment, and supplies for the arts. Last but not least its very expensive to live in beverly hills not only the homes but restaurants and shops. Honestly don't waste your money and time here
I have been a resident in Beverly Hills for my entire 22 years of living. While I have been mostly dependent on my parents, I can not speak to the financial pressures accurately, but what I can deliver is some insight into why I never plan on leaving. As a young Jewish girl, it has been very easy to find a belonging within such a large community. What I have found, as someone who attended public school as well as Jewish school in my lifetime, is that for every group or any person under any category of which they would place themselves, there is a community them. A misconception of Beverly Hills that I could like to eliminate is the idea that everyone selfish and self centered. I am surrounded by some of the most generous people I've ever met. It is a beautiful city in which people come to succeed. Perhaps that is where the misconception comes from. People identify success with selfishness rather than with hard work. That is what Beverly Hills instills in you, drive and hard work.
Review Beverly Hills
Great place for daytime adventures, not a lot of night-life activities. The school is worn down a lot
I love the selection of dining and shopping in Beverly Hills as it is the best in the world. I truly believe something can be done about the traffic. It effects everyone negatively and would be a huge improvement on such a wonderful city.
Beverly Hills is more than just movie stars and fancy cars. I have been a resident of Beverly Hills for the past four years and I couldn't think of a more friendly and beautiful city to explore and live in. The local Farmers Market is a great place to visit by yourself or can make it a family event, the smell of fresh strawberries and blueberries fill the air, as everyone line up to get a tasty homemade baked good treat. The atmosphere is almost like a neighborhood block party with great music, friendly faces and so many booths to try new things made and grown here in California. And after visiting the farmers market, the Beverly Hills park is a great place to relax and just enjoy the view of beautiful trees, its also the perfect backdrop to take family photos. The best thing about Beverly Hills is that everything is so accessible, whether you're looking to do a little shopping or take an evening stroll through the park, everything is within walking distance.
Affluent neighborhood, main industry is tourism. Very active and political hierarchy in town affairs. Demographics, unlike common belief, is mostly wealthy middle easterners.
Beverly Hills is an amazing place. Granted, it is full of rich and famous people; but overall, it's so much more than that. It is a city laden with parks, local families, good food, well-dressed people, and successful businesses planted on clean city streets, and frequented by the affluent and middle class, alike. Beverly Hills just tries to be a city in which the neighborhoods are safe, the houses are tasteful, and the middle class exist.
i love this area is the most beautiful and safest neighborhood
I love the area I live in. I am very thankful to live in a safe and nurturing community. I love that everything is so close and that I am in the heart of LA. In the future, I see the community become greener and more energy efficient
I like the general atmosphere of the area that I live in. However, I wish that the people would be a little bit less snooty about themselves and what they own.
It's great but it would be nice if they reach out more and maintain communication.
I am very grateful to have security very easily accessible.
The housing is beautiful but unfortunately way too costly.
The weather is very pleasurable and allows inhabitants to live comfortably.
The food and drinks and many places are very delicious, yet they are corned at making money and overcharge the customers.
There are lots of wonderful job opportunities with great staffing; however the process of being hired takes a while.
Review Beverly Hills
The Local Business is great. They provided customer satisfaction for me, where they were thoughtful and considerate in my position of being a consumer.
The housing here is undeniably beautiful. Many houses have withstood the test of time and continue to do so. The problem is maintenance and cost of living. Rent keeps increasing with no reason given and problems that should be dealt with immediately like electric issues take a very long time to be resolved. There was a week we were without power to no fault of our own and the efforts to fix the matter were extremely lackadaisical.
There is no sense of community in this area. There are no local events or celebrations. Anything that does happen is extremely rare and simply a way for the city to get more money. Most people are very nasty towards one another and frequently give each other problems leading to further distancing in the community.