Beverly Reviews

Are you big time investor? The city inspectors and officials will love your.
Are you immigrant small business owner? the city inspectors and officials will harass the heck out of you. don't even bother investing in town, They only care for big guys.
I grew up in Beverly and never once felt unsafe walking around. It has some beautiful areas and the town center is full of shops and restaurants. More than anything the side streets and roads through close housing areas need to be fixed. The city has started some road repairs but they have been inconvenient to drivers and take far too long to complete.
I have lived in Beverly my entire life. I commute to Boston for both school and work and with traffic the commute is never more than 90 mins. I would say the average commute is an hour, it all depends on the time of day. I had a great school experience with lots of opportunities. I feel very safe here in Beverly. I have never had any issues with safety concerns. Very family friendly community. The beaches are close. Many options for food. Close to malls and grocery stores. Could not ask for a better city to live in!
Review Beverly
Beverly has the potential to be a very nice city. The roads are always an issue and there needs to be more business diversity. Otherwise, the people are relatively friendly and the schools are pretty supportive. The Beverly High School is newly renovated and has exceptional extracurricular activities.
Beverly is a small city just north of Boston. Commuting into the city is easy with the commuter rail being in Beverly with a few different stations. Neighboring and nearby cities like Salem, Gloucester and Newburyport expand "local" hangouts and offer a rich look into the unique history and culture of the small New England fishing communities. There are safe neighborhoods, an up-and-coming downtown area, and local colleges that add a bit to one area Beverly is lacking in- diversity. Beverly is a friendly city with opportunities for socializing that include downtown bars (from divvy to the more posh), outdoor fitness opportunities at some of the beautiful local beaches, and plenty of cafes, sandwiches and sub shops, pizza places and bistros. Overall, Beverly is fun, safe, friendly place to live, outside the noise and traffic of Boston.
Beverly is a nice clean cut area of It hasmany beautiful homes and families of older generation. The shopping in the area is modern, with new reconstructed library, new stores. Come join Beverly and be surprise with the kindness of all you meet.
I love Beverly, this city became home after moving around a lot and myself and my boys feel very happy and safe here. I would recommend it for anyone looking to raise a family here.
I moved to Beverly, MA, about two years ago and absolutely loved it. It is a very friendly town with an easy access to the train station, Beverly Depot, and other local restaurants in downtown area. The library is wonderful and has a wide selection of books. Cummings center is also very close. I also like that I can walk to the beach from my house.
Love Beverly. 20 minutes outside of Boston while living on the ocean! It is very expensive currently to buy or rent housing.
People in Beverly are very helpful and friendly. Moving into the community was easy and welcoming. There is a strong sense of community and events throughout the year. The police and residents host community meetings monthly so the dialogue is strong. Also it's an easy ride into the city by rte 128.
I have lived in Beverly since 2012. We have beautiful beaches and lots of restaurant. Most development is being consumed by developers and rent has skyrocketed. I am lucky to live in a 2 family with my sons where the rent is not bad at all. Beverly has a lot of parks adjacent to the beaches. It really is a wonderful place to have your kids grow up.
Beverly might be the perfect little city. Plenty of restaurants and nightlife, parks, art galleries, two colleges, beaches, coffee shops galore, the best-ever consignment store (Plum), all just a 30-minute Commuter Rail ride from Boston.
The town itself is filled with very friendly people. It als has many resource such as banks, food centers, supermarkets and pharmacies. However, there are not many scholarships for students studying addictions
Great City to live in. Close to ocean and wooded areas. Recreational parks and pretty beaches. Small downtown area with some nice restaurants. There is also a great historical history of Beverly that is interesting. There are many neighborhoods with a lot of community involvement.
Very Nice homes, but too expensive.
Some people are too snobby in certain areas.
I have never felt unsafe in Beverly.
Review Beverly
Born & raised here. Only complaint: long winters.
Beverly is a nice town if you want to be away from the city but still be able to get to places. It is crossed by a major highway and a few smaller ones so its convenient to get places! There is few small colleges near by so they keep businesses going very when the economy lulls a little. There is really cute restaurants and other store all around.
some areas are worse than other