Bettendorf Reviews

There are so many opportunities for healthy living with all of the parks and paths. The only thing I would like to see changed is more local restaurants and wider paths.
Bettendorf is a wonderful place to live, go to school and be involved with the community. The area is safe, clean and expanding daily. All of the conveniences of doctors, schools, grocery stores, post offices, and shops are nearby. Their are outdoor parks, dog parks, bike paths and more. It is extremely family friendly.
I've lived in the QCA including Bettendorf for almost 15 years and out of the 4 major 'quad' cities, Bettendorf is the best in almost every aspect. The only down fall is that costs of living isn't cheap compared to the other 3 cities. Aside from prices of housing and other costs of living it is an awesome place to live, grow and prosper! They have great community events, a family museum that keeps it's exhibits fresh, a library that is state of the art, a couple art galleries, a ton of good places to eat, movie theaters and other night life places for adults and college students. Plus they have one of the largest community college campuses in the Midwest! From any age, Bettendorf is a great place to grow up, go to school, have a career and have a great family!
Review Bettendorf
A great town focused on family and fun activities! Always great festivals and many local, and chain restaurants to choose from! A very safe town that is known for its excellent schools.
Bettendorf is a nice town to live in because it is large enough to have diverse amenities but small enough that it has a "neighborhood community" feeling.
I have only been living here for about 8 months and I have got to say that I love this area. I'm so close to everything- shopping, grocery stores, hospitals, schools, you name it. The area is very new and clean and one thing I love is that it is very outdoorsy. There is a dog park right around the corner from my house that sits in front of tons of parks and hiking trails. I know in the future I will have to move again for work and I am going to be sad to leave here.
I love Bettendorf! I grew up here and it was such a great place for me and my family! There is a great mix of things to do for both adults and families and you will definitely stay busy!
The town is very welcoming and the schools are great. There are lots of restaurants to choose from, and lots of shopping as well.
There seems to be a rising crime rate in the Davenport area, which is close to Bettendorf where I live. I work in Davenport, so I am concerned about the safety on my daily commute.
There is a decent amount of things to do in the Quad City area. However, compared to other places, the options are still limited. There is rising crime, restaraunts that cannot stay open, and behavior problems in a lot of the schools.
There are a lot of beautiful homes whether new or dated are all over Bettendorf. Not a lot of vacant houses, but there are some.
Everybody has each other's back and are extremely friendly.
It's not the worst, but it's not the best either. Crime has increase, but luckily it is non violent crime.
It is a very safe community, and it will be a great place to raise a family.
Bettendorf is an amazing place to live! My neighbors are amazing. We worried about moving into an apartment due to all the complications we might have, but so far are really enjoying it. The apartment itself is a little run-down, but the owner is great working with everyone!
One of the biggest reasons I live in Bettendorf is the school systems here. Not just the K-12 but also the community college as well. Other great things about Bettendorf are that the city does an excellent job of keeping the area clean, low crime, timely snow removal, and great upkeep of the roads. The only thing that can make living in Bettendorf difficult is the cost of renting/owning is higher than average for a smaller size of home. I equate this to the diligence of the schools as well as city employees.
I enjoy living in this friendly neighborhood.
Review Bettendorf
Housing is pretty expensive here. All of the houses are pretty nice though. The areas in Bettendorf are all nice to live in as well.
There are many things to do outside such as sports or activities like hiking or running. The parks here are nice however there are no national parks near us and very little wildlife. Pollution is not much of a problem here.
It is a great place to grow up and live even though there is not much to do. I would live here again and could see myself living here in the future.