Bettendorf Reviews

Bettendorf is a great city to go to school in! Both districts are great and on the top list of all of Iowa! Great place to raise a family
It is a great town to live in and is managed quite well. Bettendorf continues to grow. Although there is a lot of construction, especially with the I74 bridge, the improvements are already being noticed.
Bettendorf is a nice little town connected with the quad cities. There's plenty to do and the public schools are outstanding! The people are very courteous and pleasant to live with. I love living here!!
Review Bettendorf
Bettendorf Iowa is a wonderful town. It offers a variety of restaurants as well as unique artist and shops. The schools in this district, as well as Pleasant Valley, offer the best in educational opportunities. I recently graduated with a group of 9 high school seniors. The streets are well maintained and keep free of trash. The environment is safe. I never feel concerned to take a walk at night. The town is, for the most part, quiet and reserved. There is the influx of new money and a nice mix of dependable retirees. It has everything you look for in a town.
We moved to Iowa 23 years ago from Eastern states and have been very happy here. It has a urban feel with lots of urban amenities and yet there is quite a rural atmosphere, too. My commute was about 10 minutes. A traffic jam here consists of about 10 cars.
There are so many opportunities for healthy living with all of the parks and paths. The only thing I would like to see changed is more local restaurants and wider paths.
Bettendorf is a wonderful place to live, go to school and be involved with the community. The area is safe, clean and expanding daily. All of the conveniences of doctors, schools, grocery stores, post offices, and shops are nearby. Their are outdoor parks, dog parks, bike paths and more. It is extremely family friendly.
I've lived in the QCA including Bettendorf for almost 15 years and out of the 4 major 'quad' cities, Bettendorf is the best in almost every aspect. The only down fall is that costs of living isn't cheap compared to the other 3 cities. Aside from prices of housing and other costs of living it is an awesome place to live, grow and prosper! They have great community events, a family museum that keeps it's exhibits fresh, a library that is state of the art, a couple art galleries, a ton of good places to eat, movie theaters and other night life places for adults and college students. Plus they have one of the largest community college campuses in the Midwest! From any age, Bettendorf is a great place to grow up, go to school, have a career and have a great family!
A great town focused on family and fun activities! Always great festivals and many local, and chain restaurants to choose from! A very safe town that is known for its excellent schools.
Bettendorf is a nice town to live in because it is large enough to have diverse amenities but small enough that it has a "neighborhood community" feeling.
I have only been living here for about 8 months and I have got to say that I love this area. I'm so close to everything- shopping, grocery stores, hospitals, schools, you name it. The area is very new and clean and one thing I love is that it is very outdoorsy. There is a dog park right around the corner from my house that sits in front of tons of parks and hiking trails. I know in the future I will have to move again for work and I am going to be sad to leave here.
I love Bettendorf! I grew up here and it was such a great place for me and my family! There is a great mix of things to do for both adults and families and you will definitely stay busy!
The town is very welcoming and the schools are great. There are lots of restaurants to choose from, and lots of shopping as well.
There seems to be a rising crime rate in the Davenport area, which is close to Bettendorf where I live. I work in Davenport, so I am concerned about the safety on my daily commute.
There is a decent amount of things to do in the Quad City area. However, compared to other places, the options are still limited. There is rising crime, restaraunts that cannot stay open, and behavior problems in a lot of the schools.
There are a lot of beautiful homes whether new or dated are all over Bettendorf. Not a lot of vacant houses, but there are some.
Everybody has each other's back and are extremely friendly.
Review Bettendorf
It's not the worst, but it's not the best either. Crime has increase, but luckily it is non violent crime.
It is a very safe community, and it will be a great place to raise a family.
Bettendorf is an amazing place to live! My neighbors are amazing. We worried about moving into an apartment due to all the complications we might have, but so far are really enjoying it. The apartment itself is a little run-down, but the owner is great working with everyone!