Bethany Reviews

Bethany is very diverse, depending on which side of town you live on. There is a prosperous side, and also a quite deprived side of town. I live on the less than fortunate side, however I still enjoy the town overall because of the small town atmosphere and generally friendly people
I love living in Bethany! I have lived here over 8 years. All the way through high school and now college. It is very safe and the school are great.
Bethany is a fantastic suburb of Oklahoma City. Located in the Putnam City School District, it is a great area to start and grow a family.
Review Bethany
I LOVE the town of Bethany! I have lived her for 4 years now. It is quite, quaint little town just inside of OKC. Not far from downtown or the country.
Bethany has a small town feel even though it is in the OKC Metro. The people are invested in their community and both universities as well as their award winning public school district. Now that they have a new city manager and almost completely new council, they are headed in an exciting and progressive direction and everyone is enthusiastic!
I would like to see more businesses and outing events, I really like that it's quiet relaxed place with little crime.
Bethany is a great town to live and raise your kids. They have lots of activities and fun things to do.
Bethany is a family oriented place that has a small town feel with all the perks of being surrounded by a large city. Bethany has a heavy Christian influence with several churches as well as 2 christian 4 year colleges ( Southern Nazarene University, Southwestern Christian University). The city has a low crime rate and was ranked 38th out of the 50th safest cities in Oklahoma in 2017 according to the National Council for Home Safety and Security. Bethany schools Pre K-12 are very successful in both academics and athletics. The high school was a recipient of the Presidential Blue ribbon in 2014. Bethany has several large parks great for walking and recreation. The city borders Lake Overholster to the west which has several water sports activities as well as fishing.

Overall Bethany is a great place to live for a person looking to get away from the traffic and nice of a large city, but still wishes to maintain an active lifestyle.
I love Bethany, Oklahoma. I have lived here all of my life and attended their public school systems k-12th grade. I would love to see the local business grow because they are such a major part of this city.
I was raised in Bethany, Oklahoma all of my life. It is a very diverse community with great schools and a family friendly environment. It is a small suburban area of Oklahoma City, therefore, the nightlife is not too far away, but just enough to keep it a family friendly place to live.
There's not much to say, really. Just a college town with police who react quickly when it benefits them.
Lived here all my life, went to school just down the road. Great deli on the way home from High School with reasonable prices for the quality of the food. Could walk to two grocery stores and a couple of dollar stores on my home as well. The Public library and YMCA are close to each other, on the same block actually.
good neighbors convenient stores good public parks traffic not bad
Low crime in the area
The best neighbors we sit out and visit with each other in the evening. We look out for each other. And take care of the sick ones. Three house from the city park and pool long walking track at the park walking distance to schools and church shopping for the essentials is just a mile away. All the amenities of the large city with the close knit block family
I feel fairly safe in this area. There are always police around. Sometimes there are sketchy people roaming the streets but I have never had a personal experience to make me feel unsafe.
I live in a quiet neighborhood close to gas stations, grocery stores, the bank, my place of employment, and most of my friends. Everything I need is nearby. I enjoy the area I live in. It is not that expensive to live in this town and improvements continue to be made to it.
Review Bethany
You see cops everywhere and there aren't many crimes. Some of the streets are dark though.
The houses in the area are old, but the community that surrounds it are wonderful.
It is quiet and there are a lot of older people.