1. Suburb of Oklahoma City, OK

Bethany Reviews

I was raised in Bethany, Oklahoma all of my life. It is a very diverse community with great schools and a family friendly environment. It is a small suburban area of Oklahoma City, therefore, the nightlife is not too far away, but just enough to keep it a family friendly place to live.
There's not much to say, really. Just a college town with police who react quickly when it benefits them.
Lived here all my life, went to school just down the road. Great deli on the way home from High School with reasonable prices for the quality of the food. Could walk to two grocery stores and a couple of dollar stores on my home as well. The Public library and YMCA are close to each other, on the same block actually.
good neighbors convenient stores good public parks traffic not bad
Low crime in the area
The best neighbors we sit out and visit with each other in the evening. We look out for each other. And take care of the sick ones. Three house from the city park and pool long walking track at the park walking distance to schools and church shopping for the essentials is just a mile away. All the amenities of the large city with the close knit block family
I feel fairly safe in this area. There are always police around. Sometimes there are sketchy people roaming the streets but I have never had a personal experience to make me feel unsafe.
I live in a quiet neighborhood close to gas stations, grocery stores, the bank, my place of employment, and most of my friends. Everything I need is nearby. I enjoy the area I live in. It is not that expensive to live in this town and improvements continue to be made to it.
You see cops everywhere and there aren't many crimes. Some of the streets are dark though.
The houses in the area are old, but the community that surrounds it are wonderful.
It is quiet and there are a lot of older people.
There are a lot of older houses. Some are well kept and some are not.
I have not had any problems with crime in this area.
This neighborhood is older, so some spots aren't so nice. But it is quiet and we have not had any problems.
The people around me aren't too friendly and there are construction workers that leave the site at ten o'clock at night with trucks so loud they rattle the house.
I enjoy my neighborhood. It is very quiet and convienient.
All the jobs near by only pay minimum wage
I am not very aware of these things.
The houses are very humble but make the area feel very homey.
Crime rates are low in my town and the police are very responsive.