Berryville Reviews

Its a nice southern town. Small community. Very Christian. Good place to raise a family. Not many bad things to say about it other than its small and you have to travel an hour for malls etc.
I love that it is a small town and you know most of the people around you. My family is all from here on both sides. I was raised here my whole life so I know most people.. I wish there was more to do here though!
Berryville is a quite little town in basically the middle of nowhere. There doesn't seem to be very much to do. Overall it's just a quite little town to escape the rest of the world.
Review Berryville
I recently moved to the very small town of Berryville, Arkansas which only amounts up to 5500 people. I am from a much larger city in Texas called Port Arthur where the population is 45,000+. I love fact that Berryville is the only town on the watershed of Kings River and luckily I get to kayak the beautiful waterway all the time. There are only a few things I would decide to change about this immensely small town: number one, I wish I could make people realize they beauty that they take for granted, number two, the number of nightlife activities amounts to 0, that is very boring for a 24-year-old man, number three is the fact that there are too many racists. Considering it is nearing the end of 2016, the majority of the country is trying to forget racism altogether, yet this area is abundant in white supremacists.
Stores are very far away. There is no way anyone could survive without a car. Summers bring very hot temperatures. Mosquitoes are uncontrollable. The smell of chicken houses intrudes the air every night. There is no diversity and local cuisine reflects that. The schools are descent but the band is the only thing that wins in the school system. Overall, it's ok if you don't mind country living.
There is not much to do around here
There isn't much to pick from around here.
Most restaurants close way too early and the food is not always the best. There are no bars here.
There's not much to do around here and everything closes at 9.