Bermuda Dunes Reviews

I like living in Bermuda Dunes, it is not a big town at all, mostly just one long street. The neighbors are friendly and everywhere is clean, it is a great place to live.
Currently living in Bermuda Dunes Country Club, there have been a wide range of people living in this community. From rich to poor, young to old, Bermuda Dunes has it all. The CC has hosted the Bob Hope classic in the past and is still renowned for its spectacular golf course, especially if you own a property with a view of it. The security staff are quite nice and patrol regularly as well.
I am not too aware of the crime and safety in the coachella valley.
Review Bermuda Dunes
The Coachella Valley has a great history and variety of people. Not only is a vacationing area, but a great area to raise a family.
Not a lot of work.
Don't drink and food is ok.
Doesn't always have what I want.
typical california housing. stucco. boring.
a lot of blue collar jobs, some management jobs.
There are many fitness areas to workout and some parks have put in outdoor equipment as well. There are many places to hike as well. Many people are active, however outdoor physical activity is limited at the weather is extreme. We have excellent hospitals here and many physicians offices available. I do enjoy physical activity, I like it more indoors though. Weight lifting is relaxing to me, so I do enjoy that. I force myself to do HIIT training, although I really dislike it.
We live in a hot desert, so there is only a certain time of year to be outside. We are surrounded by mountains and there are some close by lakes and recreation areas. Some of our land is Native American land as well.