1. Town in Ohio

Berlin Township Reviews

Like many small towns, the people here generally believe they are close-knit. However, it is a town full of stuck-up people and petty drama.
This town is very safe. There is barely ever any crime. Police can always be found in parks and at schools. I have no concerns.
Small town atmospheres are great to grow up in. Everyone knows their neighbors and is willing to lend a hand if needed. I would definitely stay here if I got the chance to do it all over. I'd like to see a wider selection of food choices for this area.
The people around me are the nicest people around! Everyone is always smiling and cheerful around the town, even with loud trains keeping us awake all night. Theres plenty to do, be it go to the mall, or even chill on the beach and getting ice cream at the local shops. My hometown is a great place to live, and I would choose my home all over again if I had to! In the future I do see more shops and businesses sprouting around town, and hopefully the town can expand people wise as well!