1. Suburb in New Jersey

Berlin Reviews

Berlin Boro is a great place to raise a family. BCS is a wonderful school. Our neighbors are great and the town is quaint.
Berlin reminds me of one of the small towns you see in movies. It's place where you can't just run into the local supermarket, because as soon as you cross of the threshold of the supermarket doors there are ten people you know, and you have to have the "catch up" conversation with. The feeling of Berlin is warm and kind, it really brings me home.
Our town is an awesome town to grow up in.
There are not that many crimes that happen in Berlin. The safety is very good.
I would definitely choose to live here in the future, because it is just a great atmosphere.
The last storm that sneaked up on my area was a surprise and local agencies were not quick to get the snow plows out on main road. They need to be able to respond faster when weather happens suddenly.
We have all four seasons here. We do occasionally get bad winter storms and hurricanes but they are normally not so bad.
It is still hard to find good jobs in my area. I am hoping that with a specialized degree my career prospects will improve.
There are a lot of national chain restaurants in my area that offer good food at affordable prices. Being on a fixed budget means I can depend on these restaurants to not charge an arm and a leg for a good night out to eat.
I have great local businesses. I particularly love the single-owner car repair shops. I get personalized and wonderful service at these places.
We don't have many businesses, it's mostly.a residential town.
I live a small town where everyone knows everyone. The school system is great. There are plenty of.social, cultural and political opportunities to get involved with. I hope when I.am done school I can stay in my town.