1. Suburb of Cleveland, OH

Berea Reviews

Berea is a nice and small community. I enjoy that the places I frequent often and my job is a very close commute. People are very nice and friendly in the area.
I enjoy the atamosphere of the city. It has a very inviting feel to it and has a wonderful Metroparks system.
It is a small town near Cleveland. Baldwin Wallace College is the center piece of the area. Pretty quiet area with quite a few dining options available.
I have lived and gone to school in Berea for 4 years and it has been a great place to live. I have thoroughly enjoyed the welcoming, family friendly atmosphere and the easy access to local businesses. The town is clean and quiet and has very nice scenery for running outdoors.
Berea is a great place to live due to the close proximity to the Cleveland Metro Parks. Further, Berea offers a variety of restaurants and bars and is a great place to live. It is a great place for someone who wants to live in Cleveland, but does not want to be in the heart of the city.
The schools in Berea are dedicated to bettering the student's lives and challenging them to perform at the best of their abilities. There are many things to do here whether it be places to eat, shop or even take a walk in the metro-parks.
I really enjoy living in Berea, Ohio. It has everything we need. It is a small college town with restaurants, bars, and stores within walking distance. The Cleveland Metroparks and the Rocky River are basically right outside my back door. It is also very close to the airport. The houses are older, but built well with a lot of character.
The last time there was a serious crime in the neighborhood was back in the 80's when a teenage girl got murdered. Most people who live her don't even know about it. No one talks about it. If the police do show up its kept quiet so people don't hears it and gets disturbed. The police are very respectful. The police are very close to this neighborhood so the response time is great. Also a Strongsville police officer lives on my street which makes us feel reasly safe.
I really love the quiet suburbs. The people are very genuine. They are the type that will let you borrow a cup of sugar of you needed it. It is quiet, no obnoxious party's or people drunknown and yelling for no reason. People tend to keep to themselves, there's not the reality TV aspect of gossip and judgemental neighbors. I really like it here. I would definitely move here again.
I love the neighborhood I grew up in. I live in a small, quaint town. I can't say that I will or will not stay in the area for employment after graduating college, but I will definitely be back to visit. I have made lifelong friends here through the schools, and have received a good education.
The police are not very fast when needed in a certain situation.
Cops are seen on patrol often, with no major crime
The city is small, but the people who live here are incredibly friendly. There seems to be a strong dependence on small businesses in the area as well, which helps these businesses and the city's economy thrive and be successful. Recently, there has also been an interest in creating new pieces for recreational entertainment, such as new playgrounds or gazebo constructions. Overall, it is a city that is growing nicely and is great to live here.
You can find a min wage job easily
I haven't really felt unsafe
It snows and rains often but this winter hasn't been unbearable
The local businesses provide quality products and food. We especially love Chipotle
You can find a lot of minimum wage paying jobs in the area. However, when it comes to things that are higher paying jobs they are actually lower paying jobs in the town and you would be better of going elsewhere. Also, the higher paying jobs are very hard to find and acquire.
Overall, the businesses in the area all have excellent customer service and genuinely care about each person that walks through the door. There is always a variety of different places to eat and shop for basic things. However, there is not a mall anywhere in the area and you have to drive thirty minutes in each direction to get to one in another city.
People are jogging at all hours in the park, going to fitness classes, playing sports, and eating healthy.